whos parents divorced???

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
S

swimlove2029

Yea uhm i know this is a rough subject and if you dont want to talk about it you dont have to. Okay so my parents separated when i was like 6 or 7 and it was really hard cause i didnt understand it at the time. Well my mom had taken off to England to meet her boyfriend in simple terms and like well...a couple of days ago i found some pictures of my mom with her bf and she looks so happy. I mean i have never seen her so smilely in any other picture than when she was in pictures with her best friend Ginger...I mean after i found those i wonder if my mom would be happier without us...meaning me, my sister and brother...I know she says that she wouldn't have it anyother way, but now after i found those pictures i dont know what to think. Help me please.

T

TheHalospider

Mine are going to....

F

forgivenandloved

Mine are. Just remember its never your fault! She probably would take you all over a guy any day.

B

BeauBLESSED

My parents are divorced as well. Personally, I have just gotten used to not having a dad at home and I am content with things the way they are.

Anyway, your mum might've looked not as happy in those photos because she could've been having a bad day! That's just a possibility, however...
In any case though, never think that Mum doesn't think any less of you and your siblings. The role of a mother is a blessed one and I doubt she would ever throw it away. :)

Dec 12, 2009
My parents are not divorced. But I do have a step father, and he is really sweet.