Why am I depressed?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Underwhosewings

Jan 19, 2023
Australia

siddhikoli

Jun 18, 2022
navi mumbai
Matthew 9:29 KJV
Then touched he their eyes, saying, According to your faith be it unto you.

Have you been to the House of God there where you live?
I went to Goa in the past and we didn't talk.I lit a candle in the church there.When I was a Hindu

Underwhosewings

Jan 19, 2023
Australia
I went to Goa in the past and we didn't talk.I lit a candle in the church there.When I was a Hindu
Have you heard of the Christian churches there in India that were started by Bakht Singh who was converted to Christianity?
That’s how we began here, because
Bakht Singh came and preached here too, in Sydney Australia.
He showed the Australians how to kneel before God.
🤭

siddhikoli

Jun 18, 2022
navi mumbai
I have stopped the anti-depressant pill the first doctor gave me
I went to a psychiatrist from Apollo Hospital who prescribed a new pill because my whole body is hurting. I feel good that he gave me three pills. That pill name is trifluoperazine and benzhexol hydrorinnde
quetiapine fumarate tablet ip 50 mg

sertraline tablets ip And I gained weight.

notmyown

May 26, 2016
I have stopped the anti-depressant pill the first doctor gave me
I went to a psychiatrist from Apollo Hospital who prescribed a new pill because my whole body is hurting. I feel good that he gave me three pills. That pill name is trifluoperazine and benzhexol hydrorinnde
quetiapine fumarate tablet ip 50 mg

sertraline tablets ip And I gained weight.
have you been taking the new medication long enough to feel a benefit, Siddhi?

praying for you.

rrcn

Oct 15, 2023
I have not been able to walk since birth.I remember sinning as a child.Because of this I want salvation.:approve

I don't like some people 👫saying bad words.:sad

I was a pure vegetarian because consuming non-vegetarian food is sinful.

I used to think about which religion to choose. That is to choose monotheism or polytheism.

Or I used to think about which deity to believe.

I went to church.⛪
I know and believe that Jesus the son of God healed some people but why am I not healed, some church is a hypocrite, who will pick me up and take me That means the family will not be able to pick me up.and I want salvation so I am sad and depressed.

I don't judge the church but the Lord will do it on the last day but I found that tabor ashram online and gave them 100 rupees to heal me but the pastor was just talking about the bible

and can't do anything. I was shocked😧
I was sad I thought that I will be cured by healing power means in physical

I started remembering negative things, became irritable and vitamin deficient and Fell unconscious.:thud

I was taken to Apollo Hospital and regained consciousness.🏥

Then I went to another hospital. Doctor gave me sleeping pill because I can't sleep all night.:sleep
And was not hungry.
My mother took me to a psychiatrist. I didn't say anything, I kept silent.

When I saw the Holy Spirit🕊️ I was afraid, I knew what the truth was. Then I started believing in monotheism.✝️
There is good news why the Holy Spirit appeared, He has something to tell me
Then I started eating vegetarian and non-vegetarian foods.🍖

Sitting on a wheel chair hurts my back .🧑‍🦽
Has anyone studied the Bible with you? A clear understanding of Christianity may improve you situation and you outlook on life.

Dec 3, 2023
I study the Holy Bible alone.:)
The ability to heal represents the healing of our mental and physical sins.This is the focus of biblical discourse.It's not because God doesn't heal you that he doesn't have the ability.What you have to think about is why.Because I already said it.Jesus healed these people's diseases, and what he wanted to express was to heal our sins.A sinner is a patient in God's eyes.People who are not sick don't need a doctor to cure them.So you should be happy.

MaryM

Nov 25, 2022
If you read the Gospels you will see Jesus heals all. That means everyone. This healing will be His way and will, not yours but you will know you have been healed
Just pray to Him sincerely and daily.

Eli1

Apr 5, 2022
@siddhikoli , i have been reading some of your posts here and other forums and i wanted to say God bless you, but i think you are already blessed with the miracles you've experienced yourself.

siddhikoli

Jun 18, 2022
navi mumbai
Hindus recite Vedas, Aarti and Shlokas of all Gods. All Hindus worship idols of favorite gods; My Mother says that some Brahmins eat non-vegetarians.

What religion is polytheistic in India?
One of the most striking features of Hinduism is the seemingly endless array of images of gods and goddesses, most with animal associates, that inhabit the colourful temples, and wayside shrines and homes of its adherents. Because of this, Hinduism has been called an idolatrous and polytheistic religion.

Which religion is polytheism?
Religions that practice polytheism include, but are not limited to: Hinduism🕉️, Buddhism☸️, Wicca, Confucianism, Shintoism, various African tribal and/or folk religions, and various American tribal and/or folk religions. source-google

My maternal uncle's wife worships Ganesha (the elephant-headed god).🐘
In front of my mother, I angrily threw the idol of mother's God in the house.

I used to love Lakshminarayan since my childhood.I used to watch his movies and songs. Vaishnavism is one of the four sects in Hinduism. In Hinduism people believe that heaven is Vaikuntha and hell. To go to Vaikuntha I worshiped Lakshminarayan and was eating pure vegetarian food.:confused: