Why am I single?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

If you're single, are you happy with your singleness?

• Yes

Votes: 11 61.1%
  • No

Votes: 7 38.9%

• Total voters
M

MusicalMe

LOL just teasin', just teasin'. I've probably been to New Mexico more than any other state (except the one I live in)

J

JesusChaser

Really now? Where at?

Aug 22, 2009
Why are you asking why you are single? God did not design human beings to be alone first. Second, if you keep questioning it clearly you are not secure with your dependence and that could lead to a very dangerous possesive controlling relationship. You have to be secure, stand on your own to feet, and most important never question God, be patient and trust.

In him

~wings

S

saint57

am kul with it coz thats wat is good for people who r aspiring to be missioneries as the apostle paul suggesteed. it is also tym to give yo Lord undivided attention, so i bet at times its nice to be single...:)

Jun 1, 2009
Am i the only person who believes this thread was created by a man trying to impress girls by acting mature? :) Most people are soo easy to read

Sharp

May 5, 2009
Am i the only person who believes this thread was created by a man trying to impress girls by acting mature? :) Most people are soo easy to read
Yes I think you're the only person who believes that. I reckon there was definitely a need for a thread like this.

L

livenlovechrist

Totally agree with what you wrote! Nicely done! :)

M

maggiemodluvshim

Agree with the posting. However I do have one other thing to add: Faith without works is dead.. as men.. you need to be looking and making a concerted effort to not hide behind work, busy-ness or even your computer.... being available is as much an issue as complaining about what you don't have.
So shake a tail feather !

Maggie (I almost typed my real name--Whew! I caught myself before I posted)

D

dovey

yeah guys whining is definatly turn off....if I can completely enjoy being alone, I couldnt date someone who couldn't. Clingyness in a guy is unattractive....That is why jerks get girls. Balance is key..Christ centered, doing what God wants you to do, and seeking wholness in Him!! then you wont need a girl, but love one perhaps.

D

dovey

The guy should definatly start things!!....would have to with me anyways! I am bold and stubborn and beautiful, also have some good traits:).. but if a guy cant walk up and talk to me, he definatly wouldnt be able to keep up, I like guys that are strong, then I get to be the girl:)

B

bigfatsasquatch

Wow it took me a lot longer than being 23 to learn some of the things posted by baptist. I think failure of the family leadership role of the man is key in the failure of SO many marriages.