Why are most posts being censored by CC ?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

lawrence101

Jan 25, 2019
canada
There was a platform change in late May of 2018... but that was before you joined :)

I am curious to know what you think has changed? :unsure::geek:
....maybe i'm just being paranoid, like to hear from one of the mods though.

lawrence101

Jan 25, 2019
canada
No basis. Your welcome to try one of these two if you want to learn what real censorship is however. You can't speak "truth" concerning covid conspiracy. One of these I got banned from so tested and verified! When the church stops defending "truth" it has effectively lost it's saltiness. Take great heed in these things as that is a biblical principle.

We're blessed to have CC!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mark 9:50 KJV

Salt is good: but if the salt have lost his saltness, wherewith will ye season it? Have salt in yourselves, and have peace one with another.

Matthew 5:13 KJV

Ye are the salt of the earth: but if the salt have lost his savour, wherewith shall it be salted? it is thenceforth good for nothing, but to be cast out, and to be trodden under foot of men.

Censorship Forums
https://www.christianforums.com/
https://www.raptureforums.com/forums/
" When the church stops defending "truth" it has effectively lost it's saltiness." Im wonding how true this is, the churches are locked down too. Sorry but this should be in another thread,

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
....maybe i'm just being paranoid, like to hear from one of the mods though.
Mod has already spoken... post #2 ;)

If you have a specific question to ask him, try calling him to the thread :)

Otherwise, he may not be back. To alert him, put @ before his name (with no space).

lawrence101

Jan 25, 2019
canada
Mod has already spoken... post #2 ;)

If you have a specific question to ask him, try calling him to the thread :)

Otherwise, he may not be back. To alert him, put @ before his name (with no space).
No. Check post #18

G

Godsgirl83

Bingo, thats it yes, happened several times now, glitch ?
perhaps.
When I first joined I noticed this a time or 2 and was so worried that I had posted something "wrong"........
I even made a remark a few post after to ask about why it was gone, someone told me they saw it just fine. Few days later I saw it back (was on a better system) thus why I think it's tech trouble on my end.