Why are non-talkers shunned?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
F

freshstart

I have been here three days trying to find God again and nobody answers my questions
I can not physically speak so I can't get on the mic
one or two people have answered my questions,but most of the time nobody even acknowledges I type
I pull up the chapter in the book say which verse I have a question on ask my question and everybody ignores me
I guess I'm just whining but you know for Christian chat room I thought Christians were nice to the handicap
trying to learn long-suffering so I will give it to next year another couple days

A

Abiding

sorry freshstart...ill hook up with u :)

P

Paris

I asked a simple question and 3 people already looked at it but wont answer, dont feel bad Christians are the most hypocritical people in the world! god bless

B

Bloodwashed

Well, my computer is to old, so I can't chat at all. I'm reduced to just this forum. Sorry if you have been missed. I often post on here, & no one acnolages that I said a thing. Sometimes they are just bizzy with an argument with one or two others, & I just get ignored. I don't let it bother me! God Bless! Mark1

M

MaggieMye

I looked at the last three days of posts/thread and do not see anything that was posted by you, except this thread. So....????

Try again.

Maggie

damombomb

Feb 27, 2011
I enjoy you typing in the bible study room, you seem very inteligent.sorry you are having troubles, but please dont give up,
God bless You

B

Bloodwashed

I think freshstart was talking about the chat rooms! I see you are my age freshstart! I'm glad you are seeking God again! What kind of Christianity have you been with in your passed?--Mark--

C

Crossfire

I believe she is referring to the chat rooms. When she enters into one of the room and asks a question in type, the chatters tend to ignore her.

While I can't speak for everyone, I used to chat frequently and, from my own personal experience as well as from interacting with other people in the chat room, often times chatters don't even look at the text. They came to chat and that's what they do. The main reason being is that they trying to remain on topic as much as possible. Being somewhat A.D.D. I am bad for forgetting points that I'd like to make on the mic if I were to start reading the text. I've actually forgetting what I was going to say while I was saying it on the because something in text caught my eye. The chatters used to tease me about it. *lol*

In most cases it's probably not intentional and they mean no harm to anyone. However, I'm sure there are a few who could care less about the people who text only.

L

Laodicea

I have been here three days trying to find God again and nobody answers my questions
one or two people have answered my questions,but most of the time nobody even acknowledges I type
I pull up the chapter in the book say which verse I have a question on ask my question and everybody ignores me
I guess I'm just whining but you know for Christian chat room I thought Christians were nice to the handicap
trying to learn long-suffering so I will give it to next year another couple days
I have never been to the chat room since joining CC, I always stay with the Bible discussion forum. When people get talking it is hard to join in but on this forum if you ask the right question you will get a response. Just like the amount responses that you have for this

F

freshstart

wow
thank you for all the replies and thank you abiding
I went to a Presbyterian Church in 1950s
1970s while in college got married she was Roman Catholic went to masses for about 15 years
got divorce
worked construction until God took my health away
Saw Benny Hinn on TV started to look into that power start watching other TV shows
wanted to talk one-to-one better than phone in pray Google Christian chat
this is the first one they came up

loveme1

Oct 30, 2011
Chat room's can be busy, and some do not read script.
What was your question? post it here and maybe someone will be able to help you.

I do not use a mic, and i find you have to just keep typing, someone will see it.

Sorry you felt ignored, I love chatting with everyone, so i will look out for you x

C

Crossfire

wow
thank you for all the replies and thank you abiding
I went to a Presbyterian Church in 1950s
1970s while in college got married she was Roman Catholic went to masses for about 15 years
got divorce
worked construction until God took my health away
Saw Benny Hinn on TV started to look into that power start watching other TV shows
wanted to talk one-to-one better than phone in pray Google Christian chat
this is the first one they came up
Freshstart, I do apologize for referring to you as a her!

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
Hi freshstart, well I rarely go into the chatrooms so cannot speak to it.
But I am in the forums and this is the first post of yours Ive seen. :)
In the forums it can sometimes take a while to get an answer, as the forums provide the time to consider an answer.
I do hope to see you post here, and if able, I share what I know in Jesus. :)
Like you I am disabled, and this chat site is in many ways my church community.
And like any church, you have all the fleshy issues along with, thankfully the grace known in Jesus.
Always keep in mind, we all are looking to Jesus so we will be made perfect in Him, so all are His work in progress. :)
I welcome you to cc, and look forward to your posts. :):):)

In Jesus, God bless
pickles

loveme1

Oct 30, 2011
I asked a simple question and 3 people already looked at it but wont answer, dont feel bad Christians are the most hypocritical people in the world! god bless
Maybe you have had a bad experience, but do not limit yourself, by assuming one hypocrite = all are hypocrite's

Why not post your questions here and see if someone may be able to help you.

Forgiveness is a wonderful gift.

P

prophecyman

I am limited to just the bible study area (By Choice). I would be glad to help out anyway I can. God bless!

N

NodMyHeadLikeYeah

I wouldnt ask your question in the main chat area, you should go to the bible study chat room to do that.
Seriously though, dont take it personally. The people in the main chat room do that to everybody. This has been something thats been complained about a lot.