Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.
If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!
Do you ever look at a thread and think, "Why are we even debating this?" This happens to me when I see other Christians trying to make Christ look bad and all I can think is, "Why are we even debating this? There is no way that Jesus is the things you're saying He is. His very nature is justice and love." And all I can think is that we have come to a place where we argue for the sake of arguing and are extremely unwise in our practice of this. I am so guilty of arguing for the sake of arguing sometimes. Time to be a little more aware.