Why arent people honest

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
"if you enjoy it, I get pleasure from you being happy".
Wow, you found a keeper, a mature man, not self absorbed!
You are awesomely blessed!
Please tell the husband there is a guy on GG who has prayed a blessing for him and you all.

Lanolin

Dec 15, 2018
Ha! Reminds me of a story my mother tells. When my parents were dating she use to make pork chops for my father. He use to brag on what a great cook she was and how he loved her pork chops (no that's not a euphemism) Well they get married and he comes home from work to my mothers famous pork chops and he looks at her and says he hates pork chops and was just eating them all along so as not to hurt her feelings. She almost hit him with the plate rofl She was sooo mad. 47 yrs of marriage later and she's still telling that story. smh
Lol yes exactly.

Lanolin

Dec 15, 2018
I think maybe my feelings just dont get hurt easily.

I deal with lots of children in the library. Some love reading, some dont. Some dont know how or pretend. I say to those who are being noisy and rude, if you dont like to be in the library to read, or do library challenges, you can go outside and pick up rubbish. Lol.

Always offer an alternative.

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
sounds great, give them a choice, "you can do this or you can do that". a great way to work with them.

Lanolin

Dec 15, 2018
Taking photos...my dad is the shutterbug of the family.
He likes to be behind the camera, and so that means there are hardly any family photos of him and all of us. He takes them for memories, but I generally dont like having my photo taken. That wont mean i will refuse to do it but i think many people dont always like to have it taken cos they might not want to smile, feel like their clothes are shabby, or are not photogenic. Also photo sessions can sometimes take ages so if you one of those ppl who are always asking for people to pose for you it can be tiring.

Oh and people taking pics of you eating...?! Im terrible at taking photos and im not one of those people who do selfies or post to FB. But it is important to have those memories too although I prefer writing to a photo.

My dad loves photogrpahy so much he will go trainspotting hoping to catch a train so he can take a photo of it. I dont get it but thats what he likes to do. It makes him happy! The trains are usually not bothered if he takes a photo of them. All they have to do is turn up on time.

K

kaylagrl

Taking photos...my dad is the shutterbug of the family.
He likes to be behind the camera, and so that means there are hardly any family photos of him and all of us. He takes them for memories, but I generally dont like having my photo taken. That wont mean i will refuse to do it but i think many people dont always like to have it taken cos they might not want to smile, feel like their clothes are shabby, or are not photogenic. Also photo sessions can sometimes take ages so if you one of those ppl who are always asking for people to pose for you it can be tiring.

Oh and people taking pics of you eating...?! Im terrible at taking photos and im not one of those people who do selfies or post to FB. But it is important to have those memories too although I prefer writing to a photo.

My dad loves photogrpahy so much he will go trainspotting hoping to catch a train so he can take a photo of it. I dont get it but thats what he likes to do. It makes him happy! The trains are usually not bothered if he takes a photo of them. All they have to do is turn up on time.

Your dad and I would so get along. lol I'm never in any family photos. I don't really ask people to pose,I like to get people as natural as possible. My youngest nephew is 11 and he's my "muse" rofl He hams for the camera and loves basketball and I got a shot of him once catching air. He loved it. Mainly I like scenery shots and people aren't in them at all. I put my chip in at Wal-Mart the other day to do a photo off and it had 3000 photos on it! My husband laughed and shook his head. I don't take selfies or food pics, only did that on vacation in FL and hubby was so happy with his food he wanted a picture. lol With fall coming up, that is one of my favorite times for picture taking. We go to a place called Brown County IN, so pretty in the fall and I just roam around taking pictures. Hubby is use to me now. lol

Lanolin

Dec 15, 2018
I always ask if people dont mind having their photo taken, just as courtesy cos I know it can sometimes be intrusive or people are just self concious.

With phones these days everyone seems to be taking pictures, but still I think it can be annoying esp if you are not used to it...and people didnt seem to learn from princess dianas life I think that was a modern tragedy. She was the most photographed woman in the world yet very unhappy. She would say she was smiling in all her photos and wonder why, because she might smile but her eyes were sad...

But she was also one of the people who said they liked the press, like having their picture taken, and then privately she would tell other people she hated them!

What I reckon she could have done was buy a camera of her own and take it on her royal visits, and walk around taking pictures and selfies with people instead of complaining about the paparazzi. Turn the tables. Can you imagine, thousands of people turn out to see the princess, but instead shes the one taking pics of all the crowds to put in her scrapbooks.