WHY CAN'T THE ISRAELIS AND PALESTINIANS MAKE PEACE?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Nehemiah6

Jul 18, 2017
The Bible tells us that God would bring unrepentant Israel back into the land, which He did in 1948.
Well, since they remained unrepentant in 1948, that was obviously not the fulfillment of that prophecy. However, the nation state of modern Israel was necessary in order to fulfil the prophecies of the Antichrist. And many Jews in Israel have been saved since then.

HeIsHere

May 21, 2022
Lol thank you so much for the birthday wishes! Yes, there are probably more here that agree with your view. But that's me, I usually take the other end of the rope and pull just to take the discussion further. lol

Discussion is how I realized I was wrong and changed my mind. :D

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
Two witnesses for 2030

Ezekiel 4:1 Thou also, son of man, take thee a tile, and lay it before thee, and portray upon it a city, even Jerusalem: 2 and lay siege against it, and build forts against it, and cast up a mound against it; set camps also against it, and plant battering rams against it round about. 3 And take thou unto thee an iron pan, and set it for a wall of iron between thee and the city: and set thy face toward it, and it shall be besieged, and thou shalt lay siege against it. This shall be a sign to the house of Israel. 4 Moreover lie thou upon thy left side, and lay the iniquity of the house of Israel upon it; according to the number of the days that thou shalt lie upon it, thou shalt bear their iniquity. 5 For I have appointed the years of their iniquity to be unto thee a number of days, even three hundred and ninety days: so shalt thou bear the iniquity of the house of Israel.

The House of Israel is the Northern Kingdom. They have 390 years for repentance. This count begins in 701 BC, the year the Assyrians lay seige to Jerusalem. Even though it is under seige God does not allow it to be defeated as He puts a wall of iron around the city.

6 And again, when thou hast accomplished these, thou shalt lie on thy right side, and shalt bear the iniquity of the house of Judah: forty days, each day for a year, have I appointed it unto thee. 7 And thou shalt set thy face toward the siege of Jerusalem, with thine arm uncovered; and thou shalt prophesy against it. 8 And, behold, I lay bands upon thee, and thou shalt not turn thee from one side to the other, till thou hast accomplished the days of thy siege.

They have 40 years to repent, at that time if they don't Jerusalem will not be protected and the Jews will go out in bands. The start date for the time out is 70AD and this time God will allow Jerusalem to be besieged.

701 BC is 770 years from 70 AD.

390 x 7 = 2730 years. 2730 years + 701 BC = 2030AD.

mustaphadrink

Dec 13, 2013
The State of Israel was re-established in 1948, almost 75 years ago. There has never been any peace between the Israelis and Palestinians in all that time. Each side seems to hate each other as much as ever. What will it take to make peace between these peoples?

The situation can't be hopeless. Look at Ireland, the Protestants and Catholics hated each other for many years. While they may not love each other, they have managed to create a peace amongst themselves.

So when are the Israelis and Palestinians going to make peace, what's stopping them???????
Not true that Israel hates their enemies. I have read copious reports that they have come to the aid of Palestinians and they never attack them first. They only respond when they are attacked by Palestinian terrorists.

mustaphadrink

Dec 13, 2013
The State of Israel was re-established in 1948, almost 75 years ago. There has never been any peace between the Israelis and Palestinians in all that time. Each side seems to hate each other as much as ever. What will it take to make peace between these peoples?

The situation can't be hopeless. Look at Ireland, the Protestants and Catholics hated each other for many years. While they may not love each other, they have managed to create a peace amongst themselves.

So when are the Israelis and Palestinians going to make peace, what's stopping them???????
At the Camp David Accord when the leaders of Israel and Palestine met with Bill Clinton, Israel agreed to 95% of what the Palestinians wanted. Arafat turned the offer down and started the Intifada. They did not want peace because then they could not play the victim and get all the money they were being given.

mustaphadrink

Dec 13, 2013
Genesis 12:7 The Lord appeared to Abram and said, “To your descendants I will give this land.” So he built an altar there to the Lord who had appeared to him.

Genesis 15:7 And He said to him, “I am the Lord who brought you out of Ur of the Chaldeans, to give you this land to possess it.” 18 On that day the Lord made a covenant with Abram, saying, “To your descendants I have given this land, From the river of Egypt as far as the great river, the river Euphrates:

Genesis 17:8 I will give to you and to your descendants after you, the land of your sojournings, all the land of Canaan, for an everlasting possession; and I will be their God.”

Genesis 26:2-5 The Lord appeared to him and said, “Do not go down to Egypt; stay in the land of which I shall tell you. Sojourn in this land and I will be with you and bless you, for to you and to your descendants I will give all these lands, and I will establish the oath which I swore to your father Abraham. I will multiply your descendants as the stars of heaven, and will give your descendants all these lands; and by your descendants all the nations of the earth shall be blessed

Exodus 6:8 I will bring you to the land which I swore to give to Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob, and I will give it to you for a possession; I am the Lord.’”

Judges 2:1 Now the angel of the Lord came up from Gilgal to Bochim. And he said, “I brought you up out of Egypt and led you into the land which I have sworn to your fathers; and I said, ‘I will never break My covenant with you,
That is the real problem, God gave the land to the Jews so the Palestinians are in fact fighting God. He said it would be theirs forever so the Palestinian cause is a lost cause because God never breaks a promise.

The wars that Israel has had to fight are nothing short of miraculous especially the six-day war where Israel defeated a superior enemy in six days due to God giving his people divine strategy.

It would be a tragedy for Israel to move out and give the land to the Palestinians. They did that with Gaza, giving the Palestinians a prosperous land and Hamas has come in and wrecked the place. The Palestinians under their rule live in poverty.

Many a Palestinian has said they would rather live under Israeli rule than Palestinian. Israel does not reject the Palestinians evidenced by the fact that there are Palestinians serving in the Knesset. They only reject Palestinians that are terrorists like all countries do.

The Palestinian problem was created by Jordan. Prior to Israel being given the land no one lay claim to it. The Palestinians were roaming Bedouin tribes. They were and are Hashemites which are the natives of Jordan.

When the Jews were given the land the King of Jordan said he would let any Hashemite into Jordan if they were displaced. When that happened they close the borders to them so they were left stateless.

arthurfleminger

Aug 18, 2021
Fighting between Palestinians and Israelis intensifies. So much hatred. They've been fighting each other since the 'British Mandate' of 1922-1948. It's been 100 years of hostilities and hatred and they're no closer to peace. Peace talks don't help, Israeli's military might hasn't proven to be a solution. I'm not seeing any hope.

It's my personal opinion that the USA and the rest of the world should stop offering any kind of assistance at all to Israel or the Arabs, to include arms, finances, medical/food ...........etc.................. until they make a lasting and equitable peace with each other. Until then, isolate them from the rest of the world and let them fight it out between themselves.

Think how great it would be for peace and the peoples and economies of Israel/Paletinine if they didn't have to spend so much on killing each other. After all, they are both Semitic peoples and share the same geneology. Physically, you can't tell a Jew from an Arab.

I don't see any hope!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 100 years is way too long!!!!!!!!!!!!!

cv5

Nov 20, 2018
Fighting between Palestinians and Israelis intensifies. So much hatred. They've been fighting each other since the 'British Mandate' of 1922-1948. It's been 100 years of hostilities and hatred and they're no closer to peace. Peace talks don't help, Israeli's military might hasn't proven to be a solution. I'm not seeing any hope.

It's my personal opinion that the USA and the rest of the world should stop offering any kind of assistance at all to Israel or the Arabs, to include arms, finances, medical/food ...........etc.................. until they make a lasting and equitable peace with each other. Until then, isolate them from the rest of the world and let them fight it out between themselves.

Think how great it would be for peace and the peoples and economies of Israel/Paletinine if they didn't have to spend so much on killing each other. After all, they are both Semitic peoples and share the same geneology. Physically, you can't tell a Jew from an Arab.

You need to understand Genesis as it relates to Revelation. And Biblical prophecy. There will be no peace until Messiah comes.

Ecc 9:3
This is an evil among all things that are done under the sun, that there is one event unto all: yea, also the heart of the sons of men is full of evil, and madness is in their heart while they live, and after that they go to the dead.

The Light has come into the darkness. They comprehend it not. Simple as that.

Jhn 1:5
And the light shineth in darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not.
Jhn 3:19
And this is the condemnation, that light is come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil.
Jhn 8:12
Then spake Jesus again unto them, saying, I am the light of the world: he that followeth me shall not walk in darkness, but shall have the light of life.
Jhn 12:35
Then Jesus said unto them, Yet a little while is the light with you. Walk while ye have the light, lest darkness come upon you: for he that walketh in darkness knoweth not whither he goeth.
Jhn 12:46
I am come a light into the world, that whosoever believeth on me should not abide in darkness.

ThereRoseaLamb

Jan 17, 2023

Couldn't tell you who sang it, but there was a song that had a line that said "There will never be any peace, until God is seated at the conference table." That moment in history will come, and I believe sooner than we think.

JohnDB

Jan 16, 2021
The "Palestinians " (these people do not really deserve this name) are a leech on the buttocks of the entire world.

They use the ire of Moslem people against the Jews to fundraise globally for themselves with an illegitimate government that doesn't provide even so much as trash service....what this government does provide is suicide bombing vests, drones with grenades, and rockets to fire at civilians. They are indeed a terrorist organization that exists by raising hate against the Jews and Christians. They fundraise similar to how Bloodwater mission does....a million dollars buys $20 worth of PVC for a enzyme water filter. Except this time it's an RPG....so they fundraise a LOT more. Yasser Arafat's children all were multi millionaires when he died. He wasn't any good at investments either.

In order to continue fundraising they need to attack Israel....so they use these idiot militants to fire off munitions at civillians....of course the IDF finds them, kills them, and then destroys the families homes.

Then there are the Christian factions in Israel. And there's several of them that are not exactly the most peaceful groups around. There's nothing so lonely as a "Palestinian Christian".

Then to add fuel to the fire Israeli government began offering loans for less than the inflation rate for land and homes purchased inside of "Palestinian lands ". These land deals and homes cost about ⅓ of similar sized plots and houses in Israel proper....gated communities were the start which then hired armed guards and eventually IDF soldiers themselves guarded these "gated communities " AKA "settlements". (They have since been destroyed and removed)

Gojira

Jul 20, 2021
Mesa, AZ

Nope, not gonna happen.

This conflict is based on a demonic anti-semitism. It is not equivalent to two school children having a petty fight in the schoolyard.

If the Palestinians lowered their weapons, there would be peace. If the Israelis lowered their weapons, there'd be no more Israelis. It is that simple.

Ugh.

Gideon300

Mar 18, 2021

There is no hope. The Arabs are descendants of Ishmael. There was enmity between Isaac and Ishmael virtually from birth, so much so that Hagar and Ishmael had to leave the family. This enmity is "hard wired" and only in Christ can it be removed. Even the word "Palestine" is a lie. The Romans despised the rebellious Israelites so much that they wanted to remove the name Israel. They renamed it Palestine. God has never revoked His gift of the land to the Israelites. Yes, He scattered them but He also, as promised, brought them back.

The modern Jewish state of Israel is just as ungodly as when Rome lost patience and destroyed the nation in about AD120. However, Israel stands as mute testimony that God can perform His word no matter what the world may say or do. One day, Israel will turn to God. So will the Egyptians. God's enemies will bow the knee to Jesus, either by choice or by force.

Evmur

Feb 28, 2021
London
christianchat.com

for the same reason Mohamed will never have peace with Christ.

arthurfleminger

Aug 18, 2021
Palestinians and Israelis declare ceasefire. Each side has claimed victory because they have harmed one another. In actuality, the violence of this beligerency has solved nothing at all. People have died and been maimed, residences destroyed, millions of $$$$ were spent on this latest escapade.

So, what was accomplished? Nothing at all, except for the further fanning of the flames of hatred between the Arabs and Israelis. The next skirmish, round of killings, is just a matter of time.

montana123

Oct 9, 2021

The Bible says the world is going to rebel against God on a world wide scale with all nations governments in agreement with it.

They will do it by changing the operation of God on Earth to the operation of people that exalts people, and there is no God.

God has to end sin one day on Earth for He only allotted mankind so much time on Earth to be able to have salvation, and then He has to end sin and have His people with Him.

God is love and will not give up on the world until they give up on Him, so He is allowing the world to have their way for 7 years to cause all people who do not love Him to follow the antichrist and his system that is in rebellion to God, and then He will end sin on Earth.

Although God is allowing the world 7 years to have their way the deception has happened before the 7 years period began, and it is called the new age movement.

God warns the saints of the new age movement which shall come out at the latter times which is of seducing spirits and doctrines of devils which the devils will be able to work more in the world because of the new age movement.

Which they say Lucifer is a solar angel that descended from Venus to Earth eons ago to bring the principle of mind to the then animal-man, and will help mankind to evolve to be spiritual, and gods, along with the New Age Christ who is Lucifer possessing a human body.

They believe aliens are going to help mankind to have peace on Earth, and there are aliens on Earth now.

They pose the question is God an alien as they want to convince the world that God is an alien.

Science says humans are not from the Earth so they are aliens, and the world needs to prepare for an alien encounter.

They say Lucifer is a god, and an alien, that wants to help mankind to evolve, and to advance the world which they talk about the return of the gods.

But these aliens are the fallen angels that is deceiving the new age movement which they get in to contact with their guiding spirit but it is not a good spirit.

Mainly Alice Bailey the biggest prophet of the new age movement who was given an occult interpretation of the Bible, and many other things by a Tibetan Monk.

She claimed to be a Christian but changed to an occultist and an occult interpretation of the Bible.

She said there was an inner circle and an outer circle of the occult and the inner circle is the true church.

She was married to a Freemason that agreed with her writings so he was part of the inner circle of Freemasonry.

The secret societies are part of the inner circle, but they are too extreme for main stream society to accept, so the outer circle is to get people to accept a lighter version that seems like it is the truth for it is not too extreme, but it will get the people lusting more and more for power through nature, and when the New Age Christ claims to be God and they can evolve along with him the outer circle became the inner circle, and the New Age Christ kingdom can be implemented.

The new age movement interprets the Bible according to the occult and evolution, and people are still evolving to be spiritual, and Jesus evolved to be an ascended master, and there is no God, and the New Age Christ is the final teacher and is above Jesus.

This is what will cause the world to rebel against God for it exalts people, and does not believe in a God, and it interprets all the religions that way so the religions are not left out but given a new perspective on religion, and reality.

They have been trying to establish peace in the Middle East for years but do not have a peace treaty yet.

It could be they just cannot come to terms, but it could be that the top leaders of Israel are following the Kabbalah which is an occult, mystic, interpretation of the Bible same as the new age movement so they would be on the same page.

So it could be the top leaders of Israel do not want anybody to succeed at negotiating peace with them until the New Age Christ does it which then they will come to terms so the New Age Christ can start working in the world.

And the top leaders if they are following the Kabbalah would want a peace treaty no matter how much they do not like the Palestinians because they want the New Age Christ to start working in the world.

When that peace treaty happens that is when the 7 years period will begin.

The New Age Christ will be considered a great man of peace, the biggest player on the world's scene, and he will push the agenda of the new age movement and things will change drastically.

Gojira

Jul 20, 2021
Mesa, AZ
Hamas exists to antagonize Israel. There is no money in peace.
Actually, there'd be plenty. Imagine the trade that could open up, jobs that would available to Palestinian workers, etc.

Cameron143

Mar 1, 2022
Actually, there'd be plenty. Imagine the trade that could open up, jobs that would available to Palestinian workers, etc.
You are talking about the little people. And that would be great for them. But I'm referring to those in charge.