why do i have this feeling?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
C

callthe5o

Ok, this happens every night. whenever my whole family goes to sleep, i get ready to sleep. so, i start praying, but then i always get the feeling some evil thing is just waiting, following, looking at me. it happens every night. i always get goosebumps when i'm alone at night in my room. please someone help. all i know is, the feeling isn't good. :(

O

OnDMT

Ok, this happens every night. whenever my whole family goes to sleep, i get ready to sleep. so, i start praying, but then i always get the feeling some evil thing is just waiting, following, looking at me. it happens every night. i always get goosebumps when i'm alone at night in my room. please someone help. all i know is, the feeling isn't good. :(
It's most likely a phenomenon of paranoia caused by emotions. Have you been under a lot of stress?

C

callthe5o

well, yes because i am trying to get over a addiction.

P

PRAIASEmyGOD

I used to be unsure of what awaits me and very jumpy but now i have started reading the bible and i found this verse

Philippians 4:6-7

"Don't worry about anything; instead pray about everything; tell God your needs, and don't forget to thank him for his answers. If you do this, you will experience God's peace, which is far more wonderful than the human mind can understand. His peace will keep your thoughts and your hearts quiet and at rest as you trust in Christ Jesus."

C

callthe5o

woah! that was a really helpfull verse! thanks bro! :)

P

PRAIASEmyGOD

C

callthe5o

please if you do let me know!(i lack info on the bible, started reading today)

P

PRAIASEmyGOD

lets see here...

1 peter 5:7

"Let [God] have all your worries and cares for he is always thinking about you and watching everything that concerns you."

well there is that one...

and what have you decided to start reading?>

C

callthe5o

that was a great passage bro. well, i asked some ppl in the chat room and threr was this dude who gave me bible lessons on which book i should read first! it was really cool for him to do that. so i am reading the four gospels first then from there read to the end. after i finish with revulations, then i'm going to read the old testament.

G

Garrison

I would have to say, read the Bible and pray, and they should go away!

C

callthe5o

thnx bro lol that even rhymed lol