Why do People look at me!?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

JackMack

Oct 13, 2018
I'm a christian and a follower of Jesus and I was wondering if anyone else has experienced this. Whenever I'm walking or shopping etc, people tend to look at me or be irritated at me for no reason. Is there something wrong with me? This has happend to me a lot of times even at school.

theanointedwinner

Nov 6, 2018
if we were to assume the best case scenario, in this best case scenario

they can look at you as if out of curiosity, or seeing you glow, and the probable reason is that you are shining your light

if we work with this assumption, maybe they look at you out of jealousy, envy, could be a million reasons

given the possibilities, it's virtually impossible to discern exactly why.