Why do So Many People in United States Fall for so Much Government Media Propaganda?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Jan 9, 2016
It is so obvious and so absurd the government propaganda, spread through the media, people here in the United States fall for. Why do so many people allow themselves to get sucked into all this propaganda?

I believe all these people, who are enabling all this government propaganda; are helping to bring about WW3, economic collapse and civil unrest. When will these people wake-up. We are being played for fools by the elite bankers' who control the United States and the rest of the world.

RickyZ

Sep 20, 2012
It's not just the USA. It's world-wide. That's how the AC will usher in the new world government.

Dude653

Mar 19, 2011
It's on the Internet so it must be true.

Jan 9, 2016
God gives us the ability to discern fact from fiction. We will not know all the details, but God does want us to not be deceived. 95% of what I told people to be true, based on my internet research, has proven to be true. Most of the stuff people have called me crazy for believing is not common knowledge among most people.

Most people like to be deceived: through orchestrated events, by the spirit of the antichrist. I believe people who refuse to believe in the true conspiracies on the internet would easily fall victim to the antichrist, and end up in hell.

Dude653

Mar 19, 2011
God gives us the ability to discern fact from fiction. We will not know all the details, but God does want us to not be deceived. 95% of what I told people to be true, based on my internet research, has proven to be true. Most of the stuff people have called me crazy for believing is not common knowledge among most people.

Most people like to be deceived: through orchestrated events, by the spirit of the antichrist. I believe people who refuse to believe in the true conspiracies on the internet would easily fall victim to the antichrist, and end up in hell.
You believe things you read on the internet because it already lines up with your preconceived notions

Jan 9, 2016
You believe things you read on the internet because it already lines up with your preconceived notions
The stuff I have read would happen has been happening! It is NOT that hard to figure out. You have to do a little research. I DO NOT BELIEVE EVERYTHING I READ ON THE INTERNET; ONLY THE TRUTH.

Jan 24, 2012
It is so obvious and so absurd the government propaganda, spread through the media, people here in the United States fall for. Why do so many people allow themselves to get sucked into all this propaganda?

I believe all these people, who are enabling all this government propaganda; are helping to bring about WW3, economic collapse and civil unrest. When will these people wake-up. We are being played for fools by the elite bankers' who control the United States and the rest of the world.
Because they are indoctrinated for 12 years into patriotism. It's not really their fault. They never had a chance :(

Dude653

Mar 19, 2011
It's because people in this country are mindless sheep and all you have to do is say something anti-government and they will believe it.

Jan 9, 2016
It's because people in this country are mindless sheep and all you have to do is say something anti-government and they will believe it.
You must be a Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton supporter.

Dude653

Mar 19, 2011
An anti-government people never use propaganda right?

Dude653

Mar 19, 2011
You must be a Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton supporter.
No I'm a supporter of logic and reason and not gullible enough to believe everything I read on the internet
Obama.jpg

J

jaybird88

this is the dumbest logic. you realize they have bibles online right? an idiot can write an article on the moon made of cheese on the internet just the same as they could write it on paper. the internet may give much more idiots access to more traffic but at the same time it gives poor folks like me access to archives of works from Cambridge to Berkeley, i can watch intellectual lectures from top academic minds. before the net my access would have been limited to the local library.

Dude653

Mar 19, 2011
this is the dumbest logic. you realize they have bibles online right? an idiot can write an article on the moon made of cheese on the internet just the same as they could write it on paper. the internet may give much more idiots access to more traffic but at the same time it gives poor folks like me access to archives of works from Cambridge to Berkeley, i can watch intellectual lectures from top academic minds. before the net my access would have been limited to the local library.
I was being facetious but I see you fail to recognize sarcasm

J

jaybird88

I was being facetious but I see you fail to recognize sarcasm
i get the joke but the point of your joke was you have to be an idiot to believe anything online. or did you mean something else by the statement?

Dude653

Mar 19, 2011
i get the joke but the point of your joke was you have to be an idiot to believe anything online. or did you mean something else by the statement?
Apparently there are people who believe anything they read on the internet which is where all these ridiculous conspiracy theories come from

Calmador

Jun 23, 2011

I think it depends perspection... I'm sure some people out there never care about this sort of stuff because its not something they give much creditability to it... or they have bigger concerns at the moment that are much closer..

For me... you can tell the illumanati is real and give me all the evidence in the world... you can tell me 911 was all a secret conspiracy that happened to start a war... and have all the evidence in the world... but all that being shown to me...

I would be concerned, but I wouldn't be losing sleep over it kind of concern. The thing is I've asked G-d for a supernatural vision and he actually did it. I have my evidence for the existence of G-d and the supernatural realm. So, when I hear about things like the illumanati... it concerns me, but not that much... eternity concerns me a lot more.

Against the illumanati... if its truly out there and I wouldn't be surprised if there is something like that out there... I wouldn't stand much of a chance... G-d would truly have to protect me from them... and I think I'd hide somewhere where I can truly be safe and sustain myself like a caveman haha

Since G-d exists... the threat of anything on earth is much lesser.

Lynx

Folksy yet erudite
Aug 13, 2014
Apparently there are people who believe anything they read on the internet which is where all these ridiculous conspiracy theories come from
We do NOT believe everything we read on the internet! We only believe the things we already know to be true.

After all... the government has websites too. And we don't believe a word they say, because someone on the internet told us they were all lies. ;)