Why God has created the man FIRST?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Bistra

Why God has created the man FIRST?
Genesis 2:7 -25
"And the Lord God said ,"It is not good that man should be alone..."Gen.2:18

My daughter Katia was looking on the internet when found one discussion.One girl has asked "Why God has created the man first?".There were many different answers and among them was one like this"It is the best to do rough copy(draft) at first..."
I had to think over it.
I asked Katia to think at first before give an answer and I started looking for answer too.
"Oh,my Lord,help me.."whispered I ....
My mind and my heart have begun creating one clearer picture.
God has created the man at first ...
The man opened his eyes and looked around...Ohh,it was so beautiful..but who he can share it with?
There wasn't no one like him..He was so lonely,friendless..
Then ...
God has created the woman ....
She opened her eyes ...but ...oooh..there was someone who was so happy to meet her...
There was someone who can value her,can love her,can commune and be friend with her,can understand her,can follow her thoghts and her reflection,can realized her and find out her soul...
Yes,God was able to created the woman at first...
But she would had been so lonely then..She wouldn't had experienced then all magnificent and splendid things that she has had when she has come in this world.
God loves women very much and had protected the first woman from so weghty moments:to be alone in all world!!
I am so moved and so excited that my God is so attentive.
Thank you,my Lord,for all your care and special attitude to me like a woman.
Now I can value this better and my love of You ,my Lord,is deeper.

Dec 24, 2008
I don't know the answer to that..........but I think a woman is the most beautiful thing I've ever seen in God's creation

Mark

S

sonofjay817

So.....the moral of the story is that God preferred for the man to be lonely rather than the woman before the other was created? I think it helps to return to a God centered mentality rather than man or woman centered mentality. Its easy to fall into the thinking that its all about our happiness.

Conquer

Apr 8, 2007
Why was Jesus a man and not a woman?
I think there might be some symbolic in it.
Maybe it will give an answer to why God created humans.
God created man which was as an image of God.
After that man felt alone and God gave him the female.
We often see in the Bible that God is looking at the relationship between man and God as a marriage.
Very often! We are the bride.
I am not really sure, but could it be that God wished to share His being with human?
Not totally that we are equal to God...
God is much greater. But could this be an explaination about how God sees us?
God does not need us, we now that... But He loved us so much that He still is with us. (Dont get me wrong by explaining it in a wrong way)
Man was lonely and because of this God gave us the female.
We were made after Gods image... Isnt that awesome?

Conquer

Apr 8, 2007
Oke... should i see this as... Yeah, Conquer we totally agree.
OR
Uhmm... Conquer... Maybe you should take a nap.

A

Anj

i think the best was saved for last :D

Status
Not open for further replies.