Why God literally Has to exist.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
B

BlackTigress777

Hello there.
I've been thinking for a very, Very long time. I was wondering if anyone would be interested in what I have to say about God's existence.
I'm sharing this because I believe that everything I am saying is correct - however, I'd like some input or some knowledge if Anything I'm stating is Incorrect.

Now - I believe it's a Lot to take in, but it seems to be an interesting read. Once again, please give me some input or let me Know if anything I am saying is Incorrect. Thank you!

-

Explanation 1:

If there is supposedly No God, and supposedly No Intelligent intervention Whatsoever, then how exactly is the Earth moving?
How does a Star emit sound?
How does the Universe expand?

You Cannot be Completely and Utterly Non-Intelligent - yet Do Something, such as Move. To do something - Anything - you have to Know how to do it, at least Know how to Guess as to how to do it, or something that Does Know how to do it Makes the Non-intelligent thing do it.

Let's take for instance that something, let's say - some sort of Rock, could (super naturally) be both Completely Not Intelligent and Completely Intelligent.

But before that, let's use another example. Supposedly an animal, like a Cat could be a Dog at the same time.
It literally could Not Completely be Both a Dog And a Cat at the Same Exact Time as one organism. It would have to change in between, and know how to change from Cat to Dog whenever it wants.
It ultimately has to exist as either a Cat first, or a Dog first.

However - this is Completely different when it comes to Intelligence.
Let's go back to the Rock that's supposedly Not Intelligent, yet Intelligent.
For this Rock, it Literally Has to exist as Intelligent First.
If it exists being Completely Non-Intelligent, it Literally could Not Change in order to be Intelligent - it would have to Know how to do this. Since it has Absolutely No Intelligence, it Can't know or do Anything.
Now - if it exists being Completely intelligent First, then it could do whatever it wants First, knowingly so, and Then become completely Non-Intelligent afterwards. However, if this were to happen, it could Never become intelligent ever again.

So what does this mean?
It means that the Universe can Not "Just be" or "Just exist" and yet move / expand at the same time. Ultimately speaking - Intelligence exists First before Anything due to the fact that these things (Stars, the Earth, the Universe) have No intelligence, yet Do Things. This intelligence is ultimately the Reason as to why.

Now, let me explain why this Intelligence has a Personality.
Since intelligence has ultimately created the Universe, a new question arises - Why?
This question in itself isn't requiring a fact about this Intelligence, it's asking for a Reason. Why is there a Universe instead of No Universe?
The answer is literally because this Intelligence Wanted to create the universe. It didn't Have to.
Reason for this answer is because if it Had to - being the very first thing in existence, it would literally have to make a reason as to why it Had to. Then the question would be Why did it Make that reason?

-

Explanation 2:

If there is supposedly No God, and supposedly No Intelligent intervention Whatsoever, and Supposedly, Evolution is real (such as we all evolved from One life form) - what decided the very First life form to exist, and how many said life forms?

Evolutionists say things such as Bacteria Possibly being the very first life form to exist.
But what is there to actually Guarantee this? I could very well say that the very first life form is a Giraffe if I wanted to - it actually doesn't truly matter.

However, in a universe where there's Supposedly No intelligent intervention (let's pretend like the universe isn't expanding), nothing could actually be Determined since everything within the Universe has No intelligence.
In order to Determine Something, you have to Know how To determine, or at least Know how to Guess how to determine something.

So let's go back to the question, and give another wacky example.
Let's say that some how a lightning strike some how produces Life from Non-Life, what Kind of life form Is it?
Bacteria, or a Giraffe?
Well, since there's No intelligence to begin with for the life form to actually Come alive And since there's No intelligence to determine which life form shall arise - Nothing happens.
In fact, there's Nothing to guarantee that a Lightning strike produces Life from Non-Life, so that doesn't work either.
Imagine as if I have two dice in my hand and you expect me to throw it.
It Could be a 12,
It Could be a 7,
Maybe a 5, or a 4,
But if I Don't know how to actually throw the dice and Can't throw the dice, then Nothing Happens. There is no Result or choice.

So, let's use another wacky example with this. Let's use the "Just is" argument.
Let's be crazy, and say that All life forms Just exist automatically at the same time - to avoid this issue.
But wait - here arises Another issue. What stage of life are the life forms going to first exist as?
We all know that Human beings Start as babies, then become toddlers, then kids, teenagers, adults, then elderly.
So if this first life form exists as an Adult, what determines that if it reproduces, it's offspring would be a Baby instead?
The problem gets Worse, what determines exactly How many life forms exist? We ideally think Two of each, one female - one male (however, we can't forget about Asexual life forms), but what is there To think that?
What is there to determine exactly How each life form Looks like, and what organs each life form should have, and how Those organs look, and how those organs work?
There's No intelligence. There's Nothing to be Able to determine all these things. So how Do all of these things (Different life forms) happen exist?

-

Now, if you believe in God and Evolution, you know, that's your opinion and you have a right to that opinion.
However, without God - there is No coordinator, there's Nothing to actually allow the first organism and exactly what that organism is to exist.

---

Please tell me what you think about all that I have said. Thank you for taking the time to read this!

S

Starduster

It's a really tough topic to cover. I worked through your post and I have to say it left me pretty confused. Totally not your fault though, it's impossible to touch on things like this without the brain getting muddled.

I simply look at the world around us, at how perfect everything is. That's how I can be sure that God exists. I'm not very clever at physics but I remember being taught that if we were any closer to the sun we'd burn up. Even my old science teacher who I'm pretty sure had no belief in religion used some sort of term like 'The Mystery Clockmaker'. He said that we're extremely lucky to be surviving.

When I try and think too deep that's when my head starts to hurt. When you start asking yourself 'Where did God come from?', that's when you need to stop. I just tell myself that God will have all the answers and I needn't worry about it until he tells me! :p

W

wwjd_kilden

An evolutionist will turn away any and all arguments made from a creationist perspective.

As for the needing intelligence to move, that I disagree with. To start the motion perhaps, but not the act of moving. - If I push a rock of a cliff, the rock keeps moving until it hits the ground. If I start an explosion, the explosion itself does not need intelligence to "move". Which brings us to the big bang - How did nothing supposedly turn into something? What (who) triggered the explosion (if there was one) ?

Blain

The Word Weaver
Aug 28, 2012
In our universe and realm of existence there is one law that rules and that is that nothing can exist from nothing it has to be made created or m0lded into existence in some way or form. The source of the big bang according to the last scientist I spoke to is called the God particle it is literally the smallest and first existence before there was anything far before the big bang apparent;y the God particle was never created it was just always there it simply always existed.

However no scientist I ever spoke to could give me a clear answer about this because again nothing in existence has ever simply existed without first being made or created in some form and the God particle contradicts the entire big bang theory you might as well just believe in a God with actual intelligence than a god particle with no intelligence.

Also consider this, the sun and moon are set in an exact position form the earth in a way that the moon does not affect the ocean to much and the sun does not affect the earth to much, if either one of them were pulled just a tad bit closer or further away from the earth then everything on the earth would be drastically affected and not in a good way and scientists say this was merely chance?

B

BlackTigress777

As for the needing intelligence to move, that I disagree with. To start the motion perhaps, but not the act of moving. - If I push a rock of a cliff, the rock keeps moving until it hits the ground. If I start an explosion, the explosion itself does not need intelligence to "move". Which brings us to the big bang - How did nothing supposedly turn into something? What (who) triggered the explosion (if there was one) ?
You're absolutely right! I actually didn't even think that far.. I'm thinking since the Earth is in constant motion, something is constantly moving it - but it is actually more likely that something (God, of course) is the one who made (makes) the Earth move!

U

Ugly

If God didn't exist, neither would we. Not an argument for atheists, obviously. But it answers the title question.

As far as "what decided the very First life form to exist, and how many said life forms?" That sounds wrong as well. If I take a pair of dice and start rolling them does that mean God is dictating them or chance? There's nothing to win or lose by rolling them, but God is guiding them? So trying to disprove evolution by disproving chance won't work either.

Jun 24, 2017
Our existence could plausibly be explained three ways at the core of any possible explanation.

1 The universe could possibly have always existed in some form as it does now. -This takes an incredible amount of faith to believe
2 Something came from nothing and everything as we know it came from that original point. -This also takes a lot of faith
3 Someone created what exists, or at the very least, the original starting point of existence. - Still takes faith, but not near as much as the first two.

You can't explain the beginning of existence without encountering the supernatural at a minimum.

May 28, 2017
Well its important to be respectful. Remember, both arguments make no sense in the grand scheme of things. We are just people with a limited understanding of the cosmos. The important thing is to study your faith and find a common middle ground with what YOU believe in. Maybe the universe has just always been around, and God is the living embodiment of every little atom and cell together. That way there is no chicken egg argument and it stays in both realms of possibility. We cant know, both claims are outlandish, but we can only trust in God and do good by him and work the best we can for our fellow man. We can be wrong about things and that's okay, as long as we are trying and doing what's right.

Aug 2, 2009
Love the black tiger avatar! :D And you do make some good points. One thing more is that bacteria actually know how to do things... They know how to multiply, how to feed themselves... They actually have long whiskers that they use like legs to move themselves to where they want to go.. I bet the atheists don't bother mentioning those. :rolleyes: