WHY I NEED A HEART FOR GOD?

  • Thread starter Thread starter relwords
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
R

relwords

Guest
I need a heart for God, but why? Because there’s nothing in this world that could satisfy my soul if I had millions of dollars it would be enough to buy many things houses, cars, food etc. But at the end of the day where shall my soul spend eternity. Have I live my life pleasing to God, did I get rid of everything, any idols that are in my life or did I let 99% go. The God that I serve want the full 100 so he can use me or you day in and day out, I may do plenty of good things I may never curse I feed the poor I obey my parents. However do you have a personal relationship with God, have you repented of your sins have you been baptize in Jesus name, have you receive the Holy Ghost since you believe with the evidence of speaking in tongues, also have you continue to walk the narrow way praying, fasted and seeking his face. We must press towards the mark for the prize of the high calling of God in Christ Jesus.

I need a heart for you God https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L0nIs9__hmc