S
Seeking-Christ
Guest
Way back in 2013.
As you already know, I have a terrible time trying to connect with people. For years I tried to use the internet to help me connect and try to find a girl friend. The sad thing about Skype was, I couldn't find a good reason to use it. Back when I was experimenting with Skype, the only people I could talk too was a few that I met oniine. To make a long story short, I sinned on Skype. That very night, I before going to bed, I researched on how to completely eliminate my account. After getting rid of the hotmail msn account, I removed the software, and never went back to using it.
When I'm depressed and very lonely, that is when I'm most tempted to do something I'll regret. That is why I try to get rid of things, that allow me to fall. If I'm going to keep something in my life, then I need a good reason to keep it. I put up with youtube because I need the tutorial videos for things I do in life. But! If didn't need that stuff? I would get rid of youtube too. In fact, some years ago, I didn't need any tutorials. Back then I blocked youtube. But life changes, sometimes our needs change with it. :-/ For example, in the old days I didn't need the internet. But now even my job forces me to use the internet to get my pay stub, check email, and take tests. It kinda sucks to know that your required or even forced to use something, that has bad stuff on it.
But I try to do the best I can...
Matthew 5
27 “You have heard that it was said, ‘You shall not commit adultery.’ 28 But I tell you that anyone who looks at a woman lustfully has already committed adultery with her in his heart. 29 If your right eye causes you to stumble, gouge it out and throw it away. It is better for you to lose one part of your body than for your whole body to be thrown into hell. 30 And if your right hand causes you to stumble, cut it off and throw it away. It is better for you to lose one part of your body than for your whole body to go into hell.
As you already know, I have a terrible time trying to connect with people. For years I tried to use the internet to help me connect and try to find a girl friend. The sad thing about Skype was, I couldn't find a good reason to use it. Back when I was experimenting with Skype, the only people I could talk too was a few that I met oniine. To make a long story short, I sinned on Skype. That very night, I before going to bed, I researched on how to completely eliminate my account. After getting rid of the hotmail msn account, I removed the software, and never went back to using it.
When I'm depressed and very lonely, that is when I'm most tempted to do something I'll regret. That is why I try to get rid of things, that allow me to fall. If I'm going to keep something in my life, then I need a good reason to keep it. I put up with youtube because I need the tutorial videos for things I do in life. But! If didn't need that stuff? I would get rid of youtube too. In fact, some years ago, I didn't need any tutorials. Back then I blocked youtube. But life changes, sometimes our needs change with it. :-/ For example, in the old days I didn't need the internet. But now even my job forces me to use the internet to get my pay stub, check email, and take tests. It kinda sucks to know that your required or even forced to use something, that has bad stuff on it.
Matthew 5
27 “You have heard that it was said, ‘You shall not commit adultery.’ 28 But I tell you that anyone who looks at a woman lustfully has already committed adultery with her in his heart. 29 If your right eye causes you to stumble, gouge it out and throw it away. It is better for you to lose one part of your body than for your whole body to be thrown into hell. 30 And if your right hand causes you to stumble, cut it off and throw it away. It is better for you to lose one part of your body than for your whole body to go into hell.