why is it so hard?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
J

jeremypimp

have you ever asked yourself why is it so hard to find someone? lately i have been thinking maybe iits just to tough to mess with anymore. maybe i hhave bad luck or suck at picky out the right one. let me know your thoughts on this. ---edited-----

Last edited by a moderator:
X

xJoe

If your going to date i would go to eharmony or Christiancafe.com
don't look for love in a unchristian website. Also maybe its Gods will you be single? Ever thought that?
God will bring someone in your life at his time. It has nothing to do with "I can't find" . She's not a hidden Treasure. God doesn't say find her for I have hidden her somewhere. If you are single and in Gods will then accept it. If he wanted you with someone you'd be with someone right?
The Devil might even tempt you to be desperate and go for less then you should.
My advice is don't be desperate and wait on God.

Liamson

Feb 3, 2010
I think this is backwards. We're not filling positions. If you meet someone you really click with then marry them, I would even suggest doing all the things you love and none of the things you don't love, that way its easier to run into someone you really click with.

Don't date, and don't look, just follow your passions.

Adrianv125

Jan 17, 2011
follow your passions? yeah I don't think you worded it right. FOLLOW CHRIST!! Ask Him to do His will in your life, and seek to serve Him first. Then He'll pour out His blessing and will on you.

R

Renewedheart

follow your passions? yeah I don't think you worded it right. FOLLOW CHRIST!! Ask Him to do His will in your life, and seek to serve Him first. Then He'll pour out His blessing and will on you.
Thats what I did! And boy ohboy has he changed my heart!