Why people fall in love? ~Kent Nerburn May 29, 2014 at 11:08pm

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Tinkerbell725;bt10715 said:
I love the blue-eyed guy biting his nails. Ang cute!

Oh! I made it wrong!

Next time I won´t show the real man I am...

Ha! Ha!

Here is a tip / hint for those who had blue eyes? :P
 
secularhermit - 1 Week Ago - permalinkEdit Report
Hi! Good morning here, good night there!
I´m sorry that happenend, but the wolrd we live things like that are predictable. What scared me is that I missed you (not a secret). Ha! Ha!
I have to watch my feeelings, then. :P

jer2911 - 1 Week Ago - permalinkReport
Yes, it's not a secret and you did notr ask my view about it. Being a gentlewoman, giving you opportunity because as I've said I will tell you honestly and won't get you confused, my friend and my bro. :)

secularhermit - 1 Week Ago - permalinkEdit Report
Oh! That´s clear and acknowledged... I will hold my horses, then. ;D

jer2911 - 6 Days Ago - permalinkReport
"Oh! That´s clear and acknowledged... I will hold my horses, then. ;D" - a guy that claims not having a bank account owned horses? You're rich! LOL :)​