Why so many crazy people?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

iamsoandso

Oct 6, 2011
I joined these forums to discuss the Christian faith, amongst other things, with like-minded Christians. A number of people I've encountered so far are 'interesting', to say the least. How is it that some Christians here don't even know and believe the very basic tenants of the Christian faith? What a mess. An interesting mess but a mess nonetheless. I pray that we delve into God's Word, with the Holy Spirit as our guide and that we try to avoid placing our own ideals on the Scriptures. May God's Truth prevail!

well i think this Tintin(tell me if you think I'm crazy.lol),,,well we have all kinds of post on c.c.,,,we have post about the Muslims and about the Catholics,,post about every subject we could imagine. now i watched how the others would react to the question you ask,and this is what i think looking at the things i see from scripture,those who posted and the way the other religions out side of the faith would view us.

we must have great liberty in Christ that is if we were Muslim and we began to set together a website and argue whether the "head cleric" was following the books they follow or not or if he was teaching falsely,,well they would drag us out and stone us. that is they do have a man who is appointed above themselves to obey,and he is the final word on the matter.

again there is the pope and he is appointed above all whom are catholic and is without contest the final word on the manner of doctrine that will be taught among the Catholics. and any who will challenge his authority is deemed "Heretic" and cast out from among the flock. in the same the pope is no less the "head cleric,than the head cleric of the Islamist is the pope",in that they who follow hope in that they have led them,and their hope is in a man.

On the other hand there is "us" who say we are christian,but we(not as the fore mentioned) bicker about it in public,is it this or is it that,we say one to the other in front of their face. that is in front of the entire earth we differ and argue amongst our own selves,while the others watch. Now they must think we are completely disorganized(watching us),in the mere fact that we examine the fine details of the truth so in-depth. and as if at any moment we might part from each other,in our disagreements we forever remain together even as it is today.

the difference in the analogy is this i think,,it is narrowed down to the meat,that is if there is an man who is head cleric or pope he then is ruling as king and priest in the kingdom of god,and all that do follow,do only follow that man who is appointed above him. But we "beg to differ" you see that is there is the lord above us,and we are reigning as "kings and priest,in this kingdom",which would infer that we do,in front of their faces,discern the truth from the lie,and implement it.

we must have a specific work to do in front of the rest of the world watching us to be embarrassed,to be scolded by our own in the face of all to see. one who might think this then later dis-proven by another providing scripture of that. and all the while in the world that seeks organization,unorthodox in the face of Orthodox,foolishness in the face of knowledge,,

i myself would rather argue with you and try to reason the scriptures than to bow to the authority of an man. if it be that we put our families security in the hope of a man let it be the lord and not an cleric or pope. so then in the fine deatails then we must differ at first and then say. that is if we are ruling as kings and priest in the kingdom of god then a king searches out the matter,and a priest the application of ordnance. I think this is the appearance of madness to the earth,yet the whole while it is the wisdom of god that we preform these works in the face of the world,,,,that is that we differ without embarrassment and come to what is the "true,,,,true,truth",,,,

Dec 12, 2013
Daniel 12:4, which, according to the German, Dutch and Afrikaans versions, reads as follows, "But you, Daniel, shut up the words, and seal the book until the time of the end; many shall do research, and knowledge shall increase."

Satan is the one who deceives the whole world.
And he is working quadruple overtime to lead the masses astray! His end will be according to the Word of the God and his rebellion will come to naught at the end of the day.

p_rehbein

Sep 4, 2013
Well yeaah, (that tonal inflection is hard to get on a key board)...

Rom 3:31 Do we then make void the law through faith? Certainly not! On the contrary, we establish the law.
see...............this is a perfect example.........you LEFT OUT verses 19 through 30.........ESPECIALLY vs. 27......sigh.......

p_rehbein

Sep 4, 2013
The best advice I was ever given was this:

Do not worry about what other people are doing.
Each person is responsible for the information and truth they were given,
and will be responsible to Jesus on the judgment day.

Work on your relationship with Yashua Jesus our savior
Be with him
Be like him
Be love him
Be adore him
Be thank him.
Be wait for him
Be seeing him.
.......that's a lot of "Be's"...................