Why that cartoon show adventure time is soo creepy.....

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Nov 12, 2012
Well here I go again I know I know dear sweet america I know...

Well I dont know if any of you have seen this kids show before but it airs on The illuminati owned cartoon network which I soo luve to watch growing up

anyway If you've seen even one episode of it I'm totally confident you understand what I mean when I say it's damn creepy...

I'm heavily thinking on buying a lil hand held and doing a full exposing of it on youtube.
but I digress.

any this show is pure pure pure mystery school teachings they have stuff in this and I MEAN THIS
that not even full blown witches&wizards dare attempt.Were talking in your face flagrant up front satanist the more I talk abou this show the more I know I have to expose it on youtube.

And ya'know I'm really sorry that I have a quote youtube jar of clay but they dont show us the real news okay people the reporters and talking heads of telvesion on T.v are not even begining to tell you news spoerts is news to them! Not our eco system dying off in a horrofic fashion& speed even ICE CUBE IS RAPPING ABOUT IT! look up his new video everythings corrupt he knows whats up!
So thats why you have to go to youtube people thats why you have to hunt down the news yourself

Nov 12, 2012
The charecters
1 Finn the human
2.Jake the dog(special note about the jake the dog he can streetch endlessly he is super fast like light speed; okay now get this he has the power to ''transport jake inbetween diminesions.This is deep deep knowledge people would you like to know why? jesus christ supposedly has his own star gate but not like anything you seen on t.v or a moive this star gate is literialy sentient and it's name is the dog star sirus ,this is deep but sirius is how sprits are suppose to enter this real both good and bad and this is also who jake the dog is suppose to represent continuing
3 princess peech or plume or what ever her names I dont know But what I do know is that she wears a golden phallus(male organ) as a tiara
just refrence the eygptian story of iss and her 2 lover osiris and ra I think

Jul 25, 2012
So... Adventure Time started in 2010 and you loved that show "growing up" two years ago? Weren't you 23 when it came out? *scratches head*

Nov 12, 2012
searching4truth

Bro for your information cartoon network has been out since I was a kid ok???
I remmeber watching shows like dexters labratory and johhny bravo
I've only recently been watchingit agian just catch adventure time red handed
ya feel me yet smarty pants

Jul 25, 2012
Okay. I'm gonna show you some images and I want you to tell me what comes to mind the moment you see them...

Here's the first one.

Nov 12, 2012
They refrence the dog star sirius in ALOT OF STUFF
THE CAMERA THAT FALLS FROM THE SKY IN THE TRUMEN SHOW IS SUPPOSE TO BE SIRIUS IT EVEN HAS SIRIUS WRITTEN ON IT!
IN KATY PERRYS MUSIC VIDEO WIDE AWAKE NEAR THE END OF THE VIDEO WHEN HER AND A LIL GIRL ENTER A PRADISE(and then decks the prince of peace acroos the garden)THEY SHOW A QUICK GLIMPS OF A DOG WITH SPRIALING EYES
REFERNCE TO SIRIUS

Nov 12, 2012
typo correction*
The star that falls in the truemen show is also named sirius and is also the driving force which sets trumen on his path to discover the real world

Nov 12, 2012
Oh and the '' regular show'' on cartoon newtwork is almost as bad
I watched an episode of that called over the top(same as the sylvester stalone over the top if anyone here is old enought to remeber it)
And it was all about you gussed it arm wrestling
okay thats cool thats fine you guys wanna arm wrestle no problem so far
but then that all changes at the end of the episode where I dunno jeff the gorialia has to wager his OWN IMMMORTAL SOUL INAN ARM WRESTLING MATCH WITH DEATH HIMSELF! to say a friend of his from death.
Now I ask you how does something like that work it's way into a kids cartoon?

Nov 12, 2012
And the cartoon charecter of death even says in that episode that he wants Jeff the gorillias IMMORTAL SOUL
BUT HE CANT GET IT BECAUSE JEFF THE GORIILA IS TOO STRONG FOR DEATH!
AND JEFF THE GORILLIA EVEN TELLS DEATH THAT HE'S TOO STRONG FOR HIM!!!

Nov 12, 2012
Of course jeff the gorillia is a picture if jesus christ.
crazy right?
well just like there where types or , pictures of christ in the bible before he came in the flesh
the Illuminati like to paint pictures of christ here and there
Have any of you seen the axe commercial yet where theres a head walking around looking for his body???
let me ask yiou this who is Jesus christ the head of???
Who does jesus christ say that his body is??
look up axe deoderant commercials they are ladden with meanings

Nautilus

Jun 29, 2012
you know not all cartoon shows are made for young children right?

Nov 12, 2012
Well the one's they air on the public televisom should be RIIIGHT??
I mean whats next hardcore anime Hentai!?!?!?!?

Nautilus

Jun 29, 2012
Well the one's they air on the public televisom should be RIIIGHT??
I mean whats next hardcore anime Hentai!?!?!?!?
Uh about half of cartton network is for children. The rest is split between shows themed for teens and adults. Learning about your subject matter is useful before you make these claims.

V

vicesvipers

Also, taking anti-psychotic pills helps too.

Blain

The Word Weaver
Aug 28, 2012
That show was originally created for potheads thats why its so weird and colorful. When you high your mind is intertained by stuff like that