Why the difference

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

RickyZ

Sep 20, 2012
Of course I read to respond!
I listen to what I read, and respond!
You are thinking BDF is some kind of NON-interactive venue?
You want a venue, with non-interactivity?
Fire you up a podcast or something along those line, eh? :geek:
No but when you respond to something that was clearly not stated, that shows a pre-conceived bias in what you comprehend.

FollowHisSteps

Feb 15, 2019
We all (reportedly) worship the same God, are saved by the same Savior, and seek the wisdom of the same Holy Spirit.

So why do we come out of that with COMPLETELY different and opposing interpretations of the same scriptures?
Scriptures are an emotional book. Only when you align with the Lord do they make sense.
The book is infinite and eternal. But with a finite set of words its meaning is only seen
as the believer grows in the Lord.

Gods intention was to call the elect and guide them. This book fulfills that perfectly, and
causes everyone who desire to find a way through, or partially until it is clear who is who.

The Lord also desires to call all who are willing, and then let the seeds grow and develope.
Only at the end will the true fruit and value be seen, amongst all the variation and different
expressions. Going on the variation of starting points, it is a wonder we end up at such
a similar place and walking the same path, but that is the glory of His work in our lives,
Amen.