Why we still single?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Love4GodLove4Music
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
L

Love4GodLove4Music

Guest
I am single because that is the way God wants me right now as I am in a waiting period when it happens I know it is God

likewise for me! Im in a point in my life where even though i am still young i am tired of BFs I want a Husband... Which is not really hard .. But thats not just it... I want a Man after God's own Heart! That explains the waittt...So if God dont approve the man, ill have to politely dismiss myself and keep waiting for my Boaz..

So according to Bible terms; I am goodly to look upon lol but atm i am like Ruth in the field taking care of God's Business and having faith that i will find favor with my Boaz.