Why

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
T

Tinker

I'm in a bit of trouble right now. One thing is my dad is being a total jerk towards me and it's making do bad things to myself. The other thing is that I'm cutting myself on purpose to relief pain. I am not the same girl that I used to be. I need some help bad. I can't stop myself from cutting which is a very bad thing. I don't want to do it, but it's the only way that I see me getting rid of pain. I don't like who I am. Tomorrow I have to go to court, so please pray about that also.

N

ness

hey Tinker im really srry 4 wats happening and ill pray 4 u and 4 ur situation if u need smone 2 talk 2 im her ..... my frwend was kinda in ur situation and i was able 2 help her get throw it so if u need 2 talk message meh
god bless

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
Tinker, you and your father are in my prayers.
Try to remember that Jesus all ready suffered all your pain for you.
Hugs and God bless, pickles

P

pancake

I agree with ness, you need to find someone to talk to. I'm sure anyone on this site, including myself, would be more than happy to help. I'll be sure to keep you in my prayers. :)

Nov 30, 2009
Hey sweetheart :)
i'm really sorry to hear ur going through such a tough time, but know that you will get through this because God promises our times of trial and suffering will come to an end.
As for the cutting, it can become an addiction and it sounds to me like thats whats happened to you - cutting urself is making ur body release endorphines which make u feel good, gives u a release..and i've been there I completely understand, but in the end it is just a cover up of your true hurt its not going to make it go away - so know that I will be praying for you as will many others I'm sure, but talking to someone about things aswell will also help u, even maybe having a journal you write in, just to get all of your feelings and thoughts out so they dont have to stay moving around in ur mind.
Just remember what a precious and beautiful daughter of God you are!
We dont need to hurt ourselves because Jesus already went through the pain and trauma for us :)
I'm here if you ever need to talk hun,
you hang in there,
much love xoxo
Amber :)

T

Tinker

Thanks yall. I just wish that I could have a better life than what I'm having now.

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
Thanks yall. I just wish that I could have a better life than what I'm having now.[/quote
You will Tinker, I was there myself.
As I grew older and was able to be on my own , with trusting in Jesus, I soon saw that all is possible!
I realised I could not change my father, but I could change my own life for the better.
Having Jesus with me helped.
Get to know God Our Father, He is the true and perfect Father.
He healed so much in my heart, and because of this ,healed how I saw my father as well.
Keep up the Good fight, keep the faith!
Still praying for you.
God bless, pickles

B

bloomingdays

greeting to sister in christ
i'll pray for you sister in christ.

Lord, hold her hand
i'll remind you that life goes on with Jesus Christ
take care in christ :)