why???

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Y

youngartist

What Is PHILAZ?

T

torotoro

The TRUTH about online dating:

online dating at any AGE = PHILAZ

Do yourself a favor and go to church and meet some good decent guy with lots of CASH.

A Wallet can overcome many things. LOL!
~ SethSethSeth
That's my question too. What is PHILAZ? You also used that term on another of your posts.

Jan 8, 2009
Do yourself a favor and go to church and meet some good decent guy with lots of CASH.
Well if you want lots of cash, find a young budding TV evangelist.

T

torotoro

hmmm...I think it means "sin" or something like that.

S

SamIam

I seem to attract all the freaks and weirdos myself...... im askin the same question........... WWWWHHHHYYY!!!!!

S

sweet_eyes

I think the question should be do we really want to know why....

J

Jordan9

Lol, I totally joined OkCupid. It's like a free dating site. The dating isn't good on there (didn't really expect it to be.) BUT, there are tons of fun silly quizzes and like "Match Questions" for you to answer. Based on these quizzes and questions, you get little "Personality Badges" on your profile. Like, "More Romantic" "More Scientific" "Less Political" Tons of stuff like that. It's pretty cool.

I like most of mine, except for "Less Ambitious." I'm Ambitious!!

S

sweet_eyes

looks like another way of saying "phail" or " fail"
Huh??...........................................................................................................................

S

sweet_eyes

IT WON'T LET ME QUOTE THE RIGHT ONE!
and what's up with your Irish thumbs?

S

southgal

I'M ON OKCUPID TOO. BUT I KEEP ON GETTING MATCHED WITH WEIRD PPL, OR ATHIESTS!

Jan 12, 2009
Guys go for younger women....women tend to go for older guys...lol.....its easier for men to get younger girls...since women tend to look what material wealth first....

Gabrielle

Aug 6, 2007
I have joined a couple online dating sites, not at the same time though. I always seem to attract the 40-50 yr old guys...why is that??? It's kinda freaky lol

They want to be your sugar daddy. ;) LoL. I'm kidding. I think a lot of older men just want a younger woman. I always get hit on by men 45 and up. It's disgusting, but I feel bad for them. Maybe they just don't find women their age attractive. Men are very visual. Look at how the media portrays younger women and older women. Who looks more attractive? A younger woman. Even though there are a lot of beautiful older women. The only problem is most of those beautiful older women want younger men.

Now I want to know if any men get hit on by older women? lol

Last edited:
S

sweet_eyes

ohhhh a sugar daddy! so like I get lots of candy???

S

sweet_eyes

d a r n!!!!