why ?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
R

rus_lady

just wonder of how you look on it . whats your point of view on "why people hurt eachother ?"

M

MajaMaria

Because they're only a people. Simple answer. Because they have complexes because they feel inferior. There are a lot of reasons..

K

keep_on_smiling

I have come to learn that some people hurt others simply because they don't know any better. I have met a few people that simply haven't ever felt love, whether that be from a parent or other people. Because they haven't felt this love they don't know how to love in return and often times hurt other people.

Then there are people out there that hurt others simply because they can.

As MajaMaria mentioned, there are so many reasons why people hurt others. Some are intentional while others aren't.

B

Be_Evergreen

Maybe in defense a lot of the time. People seem hard-wired to look out for themselves. That's why we have defense-mechanisms (healthy and unhealthy)- so that we can cope with what is going on, for our own well-being. Yelling at someone= self defense of belief or of character. We all do it, we all fall short...

B

BlueAngel

Sometimes people get desperate, and hurt others unintentionally.
Others do it because they think they don't get enough attention, and so they look for attention, but in all the wrong ways.
I used to be that way.

K

Kyouken

I think people hurt each other because of self-centeredness.
That might not cover all situations, but I think it covers most.

W

wwjd_kilden

We are born sinful creatures (the bible says we are evil from childhood).

That might sound a bit extreeme, but concidering even young children will bite, take what they know they may not, lie once they can talk etc, it should be evident. We are simply born with a sinful nature. Now that is not an excuse (once we grow old enough to reason about it), as Jesus calls us to repent, but I guess it is "the reason why".