Wife assaults husband for not cooking dinner

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Nautilus

Jun 29, 2012
This has leftard written all over it.
Sometimes when you post idiotic statements like that I actually wonder how you could possibly function in society or if you just sit in front of a computer all day alone.

Ella85

May 9, 2014
Sometimes when you post idiotic statements like that I actually wonder how you could possibly function in society or if you just sit in front of a computer all day alone.
WOW that was harsh, really harsh.

A

AgeofKnowledge

Why, the latter, of course. It reduces my risk of violent assault by feminazi leftards. Lol.

Dec 12, 2013
So.. I think the real question here is what are these people married for in the first place? I mean, something so insignificant and unimportant was worth a domestic violence charge? So the guy hadn't cooked dinner yet...

Okay, so he had a busy day? It slipped his mind, or he was just preoccupied? These things happen. I don't see how it warrants a butt-kicking from his gung-ho wife..

But according to what the report says, there wasn't even an attempt to communicate this problem verbally between the two. This mans wife just takes the gloves off and starts swingin'!

Oh Lord, help us.
HAHHAHAH no doubt.....crap she could have had Mc. Cracks and or Burger Sling HAHA

Dec 12, 2013
HAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAH cough cough HAHAHHAHAHAHA funnnnnyyyy!

A

AgeofKnowledge

Nautiluses perception of me:

So it's time I finally reveal myself. I'm Morpheus and you're in the matrix. Red pill or blue pill, it's your choice?

M

MidniteWelder

How to deal with a Physically abusive woman
~Just make sure she knows you love her...

Until she puts down the butcher knife...then call the "Lawkeepers" :p

Last edited:
S

Sirk

Nothing to see here....she just forgot her meds is all.

Mar 1, 2012
Just imagine if he served liver and onions......they would be dragging the river.

I try to be as original as possible but I am gonna adopt....leftard.

Perfect

A

AgeofKnowledge

LOLOL. You made me laugh. Imagine if he said, "honey I'm not feeding you because you're fat."

Just imagine if he served liver and onions......they would be dragging the river.

I try to be as original as possible but I am gonna adopt....leftard.

Perfect