I'm going to throw my bible away and hang around with swans from now on. Every church should have one.
thank-you for the chuckle...I'm going to throw my bible away and hang around with swans from now on. Every church should have one.
ANGELIC MESSENGERS??????? Herald, God always provides authentication and ..are the swans your other two witnesses?
I think you need help. I'm not being unkind but you really need to ask God for a sound mind, I'm praying for you cuz it's evident that you think this stuff is God-given. I'm sorry but it's not.
Once I saw a bull at my uncle's farm and it turned towards me and stamped on the ground four times. Does that mean Australia's Prime Minister, Malcolm Turnbull, has 4 more years in office? Probably.
Quite some years ago I felt I had to bob down when a hawk flew over my head. Does that mean Australia's ex-Prime Minister, Bob Hawke, is going to make a comeback as Australia's next Prime Minister and that the Australian people have to watch their steps? Probably.
Pity we only have black swans here in Australia.![]()
thank-you for the chuckle...
but, you can't chain a swan...
Yes indeed! the swans are two witnesses sent by God...
angels in disguise...