Wild Trumpeter Swans on Remote Lake in Alaska Herald Message From God Last Week

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

tanakh

Dec 1, 2015
I'm going to throw my bible away and hang around with swans from now on. Every church should have one.

T

Tintin

I'm going to throw my bible away and hang around with swans from now on. Every church should have one.
Pity we only have black swans here in Australia. ;)

HeraldtheNews

Apr 26, 2012
thank-you for the chuckle...
but, you can't chain a swan...

HeraldtheNews

Apr 26, 2012
ANGELIC MESSENGERS??????? Herald, God always provides authentication and ..are the swans your other two witnesses?

I think you need help. I'm not being unkind but you really need to ask God for a sound mind, I'm praying for you cuz it's evident that you think this stuff is God-given. I'm sorry but it's not.
Yes indeed! the swans are two witnesses sent by God...
angels in disguise...

HeraldtheNews

Apr 26, 2012
Once I saw a bull at my uncle's farm and it turned towards me and stamped on the ground four times. Does that mean Australia's Prime Minister, Malcolm Turnbull, has 4 more years in office? Probably.

Quite some years ago I felt I had to bob down when a hawk flew over my head. Does that mean Australia's ex-Prime Minister, Bob Hawke, is going to make a comeback as Australia's next Prime Minister and that the Australian people have to watch their steps? Probably.
Yeah, those do sound like legitimate signs from God...but they need to be interpreted...put to the test...

HeraldtheNews

Apr 26, 2012
Pity we only have black swans here in Australia. ;)
Black swans are equally as important as white swans-- Birds don't judge their brothers and sisters based on their color or appearance, or even their presence as being among the largest birds in the world...

HeraldtheNews

Apr 26, 2012
We had another earthquake here in Alaska the other day which may be another confirmation of these messages. President Obama also commuted the sentences of some 240 low-level drug offenders, which is another confirmation.
I'll get back on the earthquake specifics....

tanakh

Dec 1, 2015
It could be a sign that Trump will be going down the Swanee next November.