Will you be watching the Superbowl this Sunday? (POLL)

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Will you be watching the Superbowl this Sunday?

• Yes

Votes: 4 44.4%
  • I want to watch it, but I can't

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I might watch it

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • No

Votes: 4 44.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

zeroturbulence

Aug 2, 2009
Will you be watching the Superbowl this Sunday? What are your thoughts on the superbowl in general? Who do u think will win?

If you don't know what the superbowl is... its the final championship game of the season for american football, and it is also the single most watched sporting event in the world.

NOTE: I'm not that big of a football fan, or any sport. I just want to see what people's take on the superbowl is.

C

CHCSurvivor

Since neither of my teams went this year, if I see it I will and if I don't, I'm not worried about it. I think my CC parents might be rooting for the Patriots - if so, that's probably who I will root for; that's the way it usually goes - I root for their teams if my own are not in play - LOL.

zeroturbulence

Aug 2, 2009
Since neither of my teams went this year, if I see it I will and if I don't, I'm not worried about it. I think my CC parents might be rooting for the Patriots - if so, that's probably who I will root for; that's the way it usually goes - I root for their teams if my own are not in play - LOL.
So which are your teams?

I'll be watching it, but I never watch the whole game. I usually just watch the last quarter or so. I used to love watching the commercials and the half time show but they aren't that good anymore.

C

CHCSurvivor

The halftime commercials seem to be getting worse over time. My teams are the Indianapolis Colts, Atlanta Falcons, and Pittsburgh Steelers, and I can't remember if they are college or NFL, but the WV Mountaineers. My Colts seriously let me down this season, but that's okay - they can do better next season.

J

Jullianna

Will you be watching the Superbowl this Sunday? Yep...party time :)

What are your thoughts on the superbowl in general? It's not so much about the game for me since the Colts are dead this year (brokenhearted over Peyton *sniffle*), but I love watching the game and the commercials with friends. I'm NOT a Madonna fan though, so I'm prepared to be disappointed with the halftime show. :(

Who do u think will win? NY I hope :):):) Eli's comin'!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attachments

P

perdonato

Oooo... that pic is epic... nice...

I'll be "watching" it... which really means, I'm probably going to a super bowl party and hanging out with people and cheering when people score. Probably... maybe not.. might opt to do other things with my day. Time will tell!

ashlaa

May 19, 2010
Haha Julianna that picture is hilarious! Super Bowl falls on a Monday over here so I've already requested to have the day off work just so I can watch it heh heh :p I'm cheering on the Giants, Patriots seem to make it to SB every year so I'm going for the underdog.

S

Siberian_Khatru

I won't be watching. But invariably, I'll be subjected to it to some degree, since the rest of my family will be glued to the TV.