Will you try? Get back government from them

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
S

sinnomorePTL

This is an Oregon State Petition with the intention of gathering signatures to put the following on a legal, national ballot for vote: The establishment of a National Lottery Initiative to be enacted prior to the 2012 United States National Elections.

The purpose of the National Lottery Initiative is to effectively change the United States Constitution in order to remove the current federal Congress and Senate from office and to replace the election process with a National Lottery, which will allow every day United States citizens the opportunity to genuinely represent themselves. I believe this is the only remaining process by which we may throw out the currant corporate governance by proxy.

If a citizen is selected to Congress or the Senate, they will serve one four-year term, be paid a substantial annual salary of one million dollars per year. This salary should keep most everyone doing the right thing. They would have half of their salaries withheld to assist their retirement, or other activities once they leave government service.

This National Lottery Initiative will outlaw paid lobbyists outright. Any government employee convicted of receiving gifts, money, or other quid pro quo forms of exchange will be automatically removed from office and federally incarcerated for a minimum of 5 years.
Each of those selected would be, the current allotment of staff currently provided, additionally, technical, legal, environmental and other advisors as needed to make sound decisions.
. The United States citizens deserve to represent themselves.

Misrepresentation, greed and illegal activities have caused this great nation which only a generation ago was fairly well respected internationally and running a budget surplus to become what it is today: corrupt, bankrupt, uneducated, and internationally disrespected, and in the throws of the greatest social morass ever.

With the United States citizens representing themselves, each decision will be made in full awareness of its effect on prior, current, and future generations, as well as the environment, financial prosperity, secondary education, alternative energy, and international peace.

I believe that this proposition and the ballot initiative to follow are constitutional. I believe with certain safeguards in place to assure only people of sound mind, physically able and of good cooperative citizenship, would provide once again what our forefathers envisioned, a government of true citizen representation.

I further believe that a new government without the old arrangements, kickbacks, no bid contracts and favors owed to, lobbyists and those who have spent millions to elect them. They could investigate past and on-going corrupt practices. They could have personnel, who are completely impartial international accountants and lawyers review the activities and the personalities that brought us to a point from having a substantial budget surplus into the most corrupt, financially destitute, greedy, government of millionaires not in touch with nor having any intent on do any act that is not favorable to themselves.

The richest two percent has stolen our treasury and that of our children’s to illegally profit only themselves.

Once the corporations and individuals are discovered, they would be prosecuted regardless of political affiliations, or past affiliations and recover most if not all monies obtained unethically. This would go a long way in paying down our national debt.

If we are to be faithful Christians, we need a lawful government that will restore our constitutional rights, and proceed to act lawfully as they have pledged to!

Please, sign this petition to put enough state petitions together to allow a national ballot initiative to proceed, and return the government to the people!
[email protected]

S

sinnomorePTL

Please pass this on, I beleive this is our last chance to regain control of our government before it continues to make more and more poor everyday.

Don't be the person who, in ten years and realizes that we are even even more destitute, that this was in fact our last chance and didn't act. It appears elections have been halted due to the imposition of marshall law!

God helps those who help themselves. Haven't the pharasees fooled you once to often?

S

sinnomorePTL

This is an Oregon State Petition with the intention of gathering signatures to put the following on a legal, national ballot for vote: The establishment of a National Lottery Initiative to be enacted prior to the 2012 United States National Elections.

The purpose of the National Lottery Initiative is to effectively change the United States Constitution in order to remove the current federal Congress and Senate from office and to replace the election process with a National Lottery, which will allow every day United States citizens the opportunity to genuinely represent themselves. I believe this is the only remaining process by which we may throw out the currant corporate governance by proxy.

If a citizen is selected to Congress or the Senate, they will serve one four-year term, be paid a substantial annual salary of one million dollars per year. This salary should keep most everyone doing the right thing. They would have half of their salaries withheld to assist their retirement, or other activities once they leave government service.

This National Lottery Initiative will outlaw paid lobbyists outright. Any government employee convicted of receiving gifts, money, or other quid pro quo forms of exchange will be automatically removed from office and federally incarcerated for a minimum of 5 years.
Each of those selected would be, the current allotment of staff currently provided, additionally, technical, legal, environmental and other advisors as needed to make sound decisions.
. The United States citizens deserve to represent themselves.

Misrepresentation, greed and illegal activities have caused this great nation which only a generation ago was fairly well respected internationally and running a budget surplus to become what it is today: corrupt, bankrupt, uneducated, and internationally disrespected, and in the throws of the greatest social morass ever.

With the United States citizens representing themselves, each decision will be made in full awareness of its effect on prior, current, and future generations, as well as the environment, financial prosperity, secondary education, alternative energy, and international peace.

I believe that this proposition and the ballot initiative to follow are constitutional. I believe with certain safeguards in place to assure only people of sound mind, physically able and of good cooperative citizenship, would provide once again what our forefathers envisioned, a government of true citizen representation.

I further believe that a new government without the old arrangements, kickbacks, no bid contracts and favors owed to, lobbyists and those who have spent millions to elect them. They could investigate past and on-going corrupt practices. They could have personnel, who are completely impartial international accountants and lawyers review the activities and the personalities that brought us to a point from having a substantial budget surplus into the most corrupt, financially destitute, greedy, government of millionaires not in touch with nor having any intent on do any act that is not favorable to themselves.

The richest two percent has stolen our treasury and that of our children’s to illegally profit only themselves.

Once the corporations and individuals are discovered, they would be prosecuted regardless of political affiliations, or past affiliations and recover most if not all monies obtained unethically. This would go a long way in paying down our national debt.

If we are to be faithful Christians, we need a lawful government that will restore our constitutional rights, and proceed to act lawfully as they have pledged to!

Please, sign this petition to put enough state petitions together to allow a national ballot initiative to proceed, and return the government to the people!
[email protected]

PASS THIS ON PLEASE, BEFORE IT IS TOO LATE.

Apr 6, 2011
Dude you're countries getting trashed by people who are ACTUAL politicians o_O what the heck do you think is gonna happen when you get Average Joe the freakin plumber

C

_Centurion_

Wow, not my country so none of my concern, thats one massive collection bat poop crazy. Theres no doubt that there isnt a goverment in the world that doesnt need fixing, but those suggestions are a biasket of fail.

I wish you success, with your petition, God save the King.