William Branham and The Message video series

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

ResidentAlien

Apr 21, 2021
John Collins and Charles Paisley, both former members of The Message and William Branham's cult of personality, have been doing an excellent series on The Message. They trace the history of the post-WWII healing revival, the Latter Rain, Jim Jones and Peoples Temple and the connections to the wider Charismatic movement and the New Apostolic Reformation. It's a deep dive so if you're impatient it's probably not for you. However, if you like history, and want to know how we got from there to now, some of this stuff will blow you away.

The videos are here: https://www.youtube.com/c/LeavingtheMessage/videos. They're the ones with a blue background and pictures of John and Charles on them. There are also audio versions here: https://william-branham.org/site/podcast/william_branham_historical_research_podcast.

ResidentAlien

Apr 21, 2021
Excellent video this week: Kenneth Hagin and T. L. Osborn

Nehemiah6

Jul 18, 2017
From what little I have read about him, it seems like Branham was under the control of an evil spirit. He did promote false doctrines and his healing miracles may not have been genuine.

ResidentAlien

Apr 21, 2021
From what little I have read about him, it seems like Branham was under the control of an evil spirit. He did promote false doctrines and his healing miracles may not have been genuine.
Most of his "healings" were false. He'd tell people they were healed and later they would die. This got to be such a big problem for him he couldn't hold healing revivals in the US and had to go to other countries where they didn't know him. He started preaching the manifested sons of God doctrine and T. L. Osborn, in his message at Branham's funeral, called him "God in the flesh."

Jun 20, 2022
William Branham, probably knew my ex Southern Baptist Pastor, they both had deep connections to the KKK

Jun 20, 2022
Well there you go, Branham was both Baptist and Pentecostal:

Branham was baptized and ordained a minister by Roy Davis, the National Imperial Wizard (leader) of the Ku Klux Klan; the two men maintained a lifelong ...
Religion: Baptist (1929–1946); ‎Pentecostal‎ ...‎
Born: William Marrion Branham; April 6, 1909; ...
Died: December 24, 1965 (aged 56); Amarillo, ...
Children: 5

Jun 20, 2022
Well there you go, Branham was both Baptist and Pentecostal:

Branham was baptized and ordained a minister by Roy Davis, the National Imperial Wizard (leader) of the Ku Klux Klan; the two men maintained a lifelong ...
Religion: Baptist (1929–1946); ‎Pentecostal‎ ...‎
Born: William Marrion Branham; April 6, 1909; ...
Died: December 24, 1965 (aged 56); Amarillo, ...
Children: 5
So, does this mean, after learning all of the Baptist False Doctrines, he began creating new ones, as a Pentecostal?

Blade

Nov 19, 2019
"By this everyone will know that you are My disciples, if you have love and unselfish concern for one another.”

I don't think it matters so far never has unless I missed it if so forgive me. I know the people talked about here.. people I never follow but I know the good they have done for my Lord Jesus Christ.

"Do not let unwholesome [foul, profane, worthless, vulgar] words ever come out of your mouth, but only such speech as is good for building up others, according to the need and the occasion, so that it will be a blessing to those who hear [you speak]. "

You don't get it... who would want you to focus on others sins mistakes? Why did Christ leave heaven for you as if you were the only one? Why is it ok for you to miss it get it wrong get doctrines wrong, have thoughts and actions as in sinning...yet your forgiven. Why is it we never read about those posting these things as if your more holy? You know the REAL Jesus? He loves you forgives you no matter how much you fall miss it...but not the ones that preach something you don't believe..

Truth no lie... this really hurt me. For as they are you can put in with them......its threads like this where you have that thought.. its best to leave. I don't agree with some of the people here and what you personally believe.. but I would if I knew anyone that treated you like this.. I would say the same. You belong to GOD... and no one has the right believer or not to touch you for they can't see your heart.

There are things these men and woman did in countries like Africa that are going strong today.. no not a money grab thing. Then the thousands of thousands that came to Christ.. then all the Hospitals that have spoken about things they can't explain.. always good. Satan can only kill steal and destroy. He can not does not make someone sick to then heal.... like saying God makes someone sick to then heal... He can't.

How can a believer hear how Christ just in Matt-John...He died for those that hated Him... look what Israel saw with their own eyes Christ then killed just to here Him say "Father forgive them they know not what they do". No one here knows these men woman of God who are in heaven.. out of all the wonderful things they did for Christ.. how does Christ see you now? How do you want to be treated.. just do the same. Far as I know no one here has been given authority over any man...none that belong to GOD..and we fear God huh.. if you have done it to the least of these my brethren. You are the least.. and these men women whom you just disagree with.. and its how you think of me. Well if I am in the same boat.. I forgive you..still hurts..

Jun 20, 2022
Just finished the Video.

One thought:
Most here already know my Brother is a Homosexual married to a man.
I've met literally hundreds of their Alphabet Friends Male and Female.
I am not even trying to joke here, but, this supposed Minister, Charles Paisley, the Dude, is a straight up Closet Fag!

ResidentAlien

Apr 21, 2021
John and Charles have created a supplemental video that proves conclusively that William Branham was making it up as he went along. His angelic visitation and commission story, the story everyone believes and that has been published by all his biographers, was a fiction.