A
AgeofKnowledge
Guest
I've used Linux Mint with WINE before and have to say I liked it. Just not as much as Windows 10 to be honest in which there's no need for WINE or tomfoolery with respect to handling Windows applications.
The new Win 10 Edge browser is working much better than IE 11 too. I locked Windows 10 down so most of the online privacy concerns no longer apply to me on the computer that I run it on; however, out of the box Windows 10 is a privacy concern with its Cortana, customized ad agent, and disturbing privacy policy which states:
"We will access, disclose and preserve personal data, including your content (such as the content of your emails, other private communications or files in private folders), when we have a good faith belief that doing so is necessary to protect our customers or enforce the terms governing the use of the services."
^ If you're involved in any sensitive data processing, web browsing, etc... then you need to forgo Windows imo. I'm just not, that is, unless my posts at CC are considered... lol.
The new Win 10 Edge browser is working much better than IE 11 too. I locked Windows 10 down so most of the online privacy concerns no longer apply to me on the computer that I run it on; however, out of the box Windows 10 is a privacy concern with its Cortana, customized ad agent, and disturbing privacy policy which states:
"We will access, disclose and preserve personal data, including your content (such as the content of your emails, other private communications or files in private folders), when we have a good faith belief that doing so is necessary to protect our customers or enforce the terms governing the use of the services."
^ If you're involved in any sensitive data processing, web browsing, etc... then you need to forgo Windows imo. I'm just not, that is, unless my posts at CC are considered... lol.