wise counsel

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
V

Vinifera

"It is in giving that we receive.
It is in pardoning that we are pardoned.
It is in dying that we are born agian........To eternal life..."

G

GreenNnice

The grass is always greener on the other side. (and Nicer too! hehe)
--------
Choice words, Zere, choice words, indeed. Nice. :D

There is zero turbulence from God for coming to Him. :)

K

Kooper

"Don't touch the stove."

Everyone in my house and from my generation all have learned this harsh lession. Living in a remote community where we're surrounded by trees and lakes still requires us to use wood stoves. Especially being in Canada with changing of seasons. Wish summer was longer. :p

But if any wise words that stuck from childhood would be James 4:7. One of the first few verses that I could actually quote from the heart.

G

GreenNnice

A girl I once got to know in singles group once said to me: 'You're too hard on yourself.'

Those words, God used, to help me understand myself better and love myself better and give myself the benefit of the doubt regarding things that could become negative or positive things. The CHOICE was mine to make, and, I knew what God wanted me to do so choice was POSITIVELY easy. :)

Last edited by a moderator: