Wish The User Below You Something..

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Ruby123

Mar 1, 2019
amen

I pray the person below through the help and revelation of the Holy Spirit is able to keep their mind on the word of God and not their circumstances and troubles.

BlessedByGod

Sep 28, 2019
amen

I pray the person below through the help and revelation of the Holy Spirit is able to keep their mind on the word of God and not their circumstances and troubles.
Thank you.

I pray for the person below me that God's Ever Loving arms about you, making all that you may be going through does not command your attention, but rather Our Heavely Father's Love. And it reminds you of who is truly in charge of your life , so there is no need to worse, but rather to give all worries up to God and find his Peace there...♥️

JesusLives

Oct 11, 2013
Blessings also to you above.

I pray the person below will release the issue that is bothering you to God and know that He is in control of your life and that things will work out to His glory and honor and know that you are loved greatly by our Lord and Savior.

SophieLee

Sep 20, 2019
Blessing to all. I pray for the person below that their hope may be renewed each day, that God strengthen him/her in the days to come, and never loose faith. That he/she will be able to always have a praise for the Lord in their heart, no matter what. <3

Kireina

Aug 26, 2020
Blessing to all. I pray for the person below that their hope may be renewed each day, that God strengthen him/her in the days to come, and never loose faith. That he/she will be able to always have a praise for the Lord in their heart, no matter what. <3
Thank you 🤗 needed this 🙏

I wish the person below me the same 🙏 never lose faith never lose hope... just like what I just read just now... "this too shall pass, it might pass like a kidney stone but it will pass" God bless you ❤ keep on fighting! 💪

Pipp

Majestic Llamacorn
Sep 17, 2013
Georgia
Thank you 🤗 needed this 🙏

I wish the person below me the same 🙏 never lose faith never lose hope... just like what I just read just now... "this too shall pass, it might pass like a kidney stone but it will pass" God bless you ❤ keep on fighting! 💪
Thank you, I definitely needed the words of encouragement today.

I pray the person below me feels the peace of God in their life and decisions. Love you all !