Witnessing-When All Else Fails?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
S

SantoSubito

Proving the faith through use of rational philosophical reasoning was basically the whole purpose of St. Thomas Aquinas' work, so you may want to check him out.

A

Abiding

Noone ever talked me into anything...there was hardly a human involved.
And never have i done anymore than visited casually with someone who
God prepared as far as answering about my faith. Dont let people bog
you down with tricks of the trade. Love God and grow in grace and knowledge.
Thats all.

M

MissCris

Thank you everyone, this has helped me a lot :)

N

NodMyHeadLikeYeah

I am shy to face to face with people i dont know, so i get where your comin from with that. I wish i had a solution to your problem, but as our beloved joyce meyer says.. do it afraid. ;)

I always try and practice that policy, i may be afraid but im gonna do it anyway

M

MissCris

LOL that's a good policy, and goes hand in hand with one of my own (stolen from a song)- do one thing every day that scares you.

So that works out well :D

Y

yaright

Ya i forgot lets take time to form a bad headtrip and probe for
lousy deeds on our part...rather than rest in His grace and work
on our own relationship with the Lord.

Why rest in His peace and sovereignty when we can selfanalyse our self
into a tissy?

If you contend that it was wrong for the Apostle Paul to give witness of his own sinful life, and the gift of healing which many on this site do not see as one of the great miracles of healing Jesus does within a person; then it now makes sense to me why someone would ask for a witness of a miracle, and yet does not accept the work of Christ. I'm glad you brought this forward because I honestly was stunned by the lack of joy when Salvation comes into the life of a person. (Chuckle) Man I can see it now, telling someone to repent from a lofty point of view. Or, maybe it isn't so funny....

A

Abiding

If you contend that it was wrong for the Apostle Paul to give witness of his own sinful life, and the gift of healing which many on this site do not see as one of the great miracles of healing Jesus does within a person; then it now makes sense to me why someone would ask for a witness of a miracle, and yet does not accept the work of Christ. I'm glad you brought this forward because I honestly was stunned by the lack of joy when Salvation comes into the life of a person. (Chuckle) Man I can see it now, telling someone to repent from a lofty point of view. Or, maybe it isn't so funny....
yaright id surely love to respond to you if i had a clue what you just said.