Wondering a lot

  • Thread starter Thread starter LoveAll
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
L

LoveAll

Guest
Why do I have this empty longing feeling to have some kind of meaning connection with some one of the opposite sex some times catch my slef feeling lonely and yearning for someone to care for me and I care for them is this a bad feeling is it wrong suggestions would be nice
 

Attachments

  • psalm 35 pleasure reformatted.jpg
    psalm 35 pleasure reformatted.jpg
    108.7 KB · Views: 113
I wish I had a PC to having post YOUR ideas when I was your age: That´s normal and human drives are strong at that age.

Learn from you to larn from others. Ask GOD lead you, DIRECTLY, to the ONE He has tought for you. :)

Hope you pray for that, since He is the best matchmaker any might find.