woodworking area

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Thunderrr-mental

Dec 18, 2023

😄 Has your Alexa had any updates or does it still give answers like a gender studies angry blue haired feminist?
How many genders are there?

Have you ever asked it Who is Jesus?
lol I don't use Alexa, but I'm made to believe the blue haired feminist is a dude

It makes sense because I keep mistaking women for men here.

It's like 50 percent I think im talking to a female but when I check there profile there a male 🤔

Lol you know it could be a sign genes really have gone faulty haha

HealthAndHappiness

Jul 7, 2022
Almost Heaven West Virginia
lol I don't use Alexa, but I'm made to believe the blue haired feminist is a dude

It makes sense because I keep mistaking women for men here.

It's like 50 percent I think im talking to a female but when I check there profile there a male 🤔

Lol you know it could be a sign genes really have gone faulty haha
Some young gal asked if I was binary.
I said, " WHAT makes you think I'm BI??
I'M NOT BI ANYTHING!"

Now I finally found out what she was asking.
😄

Thunderrr-mental

Dec 18, 2023
Some young gal asked if I was binary.
I said, " WHAT makes you think I'm BI??
I'M NOT BI ANYTHING!"

Now I finally found out what she was asking.
😄
ah but you could be lol.

Some males have been known to play rounders as a masculine sport whilst others have been known to like pink whilst others have been known to like care work. It's not as cut and shut as you think 😂

HealthAndHappiness

Jul 7, 2022
Almost Heaven West Virginia
ah but you could be lol.

Some males have been known to play rounders as a masculine sport whilst others have been known to like pink whilst others have been known to like care work. It's not as cut and shut as you think 😂
Since I don't quite follow your poem, there's a chance that I wasn't clear in my post.

I've always known that the term "Bi" is short for bisexual....queers that go both ways.
The Bible says they do.
Now there's the woke term that is used called "BInary." Since the trendies don't hang out with me, I wasn't familiar with what it meant in that context. She was telling me about one of her "gay friends" and asked me if I was bi- nary or whatever and I thought she was asking if I was bi-sexual. I said, " I'm NOT BI ANYTHING!"
I.just wanted to keep that straight.....I mean clear. Lol!

Thunderrr-mental

Dec 18, 2023
Since I don't quite follow your poem, there's a chance that I wasn't clear in my post.

I've always known that the term "Bi" is short for bisexual....queers that go both ways.
The Bible says they do.
Now there's the woke term that is used called "BInary." Since the trendies don't hang out with me, I wasn't familiar with what it meant in that context. She was telling me about one of her "gay friends" and asked me if I was bi- nary or whatever and I thought she was asking if I was bi-sexual. I said, " I'm NOT BI ANYTHING!"
I.just wanted to keep that straight.....I mean clear. Lol!
well all I can say is God did not call females females for no reason lol.