Words of truth

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
S

SeekerofLife03

Many words spoken the gullible soaking it in,
self taking the platform, pride exulted within.
Same old scenario, the difference, just new faces,
thousands of years later, more time wasted.
Circles of shadows spinning fast and off course,
Many words spoken often bringing remorse.
Shame such a heaviness, sorrow born and grown old,
lies often spoken, truth left undiscovered, often untold.
Why do they want evil Lord? Why do they choose the bad?
The children suffering, the afflicted gone mad.
The injustice done among us, the merciless rules the day,
but for me I will stand and proclaim His name!
A triumphant King, a marvelous wonder, a strong tower,
by His greatness He shall rule,and with a mighty power!
He breaks the bondage, He frees the oppressed,
He shelters the helpless, and to their souls He gives rest.
Oh beautiful Savior, let me sit under your feet,
Let your love fill my heart, let my heart be ever so meek.
Let me serve you forever, Jesus strip me of all pride,
kill this enemy that tries to linger still on the inside.
Make me behold your beauty, love and truth shall be my friend,
I die daily, that you might live within.
Let the mockers mock me, let them hate me because of you,
when I see this Lord I know that I am in the Truth!:):):)

2Thewaters

Expect persecution and praise God!

John 15:18 If the world hate you, ye know that it hated me before it hated you.
John 15:19 If ye were of the world, the world would love his own: but because ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you.
John 15:20 Remember the word that I said unto you, The servant is not greater than his lord. If they have persecuted me, they will also persecute you; if they have kept my saying, they will keep yours also.
John 15:21 But all these things will they do unto you for my name's sake, because they know not him that sent me.
John 15:22 If I had not come and spoken unto them, they had not had sin: but now they have no cloak for their sin.
John 15:23 He that hateth me hateth my Father also.
John 15:24 If I had not done among them the works which none other man did, they had not had sin: but now have they both seen and hated both me and my Father.
John 15:25 But this cometh to pass, that the word might be fulfilled that is written in their law, They hated me without a cause.

May God encourage you by his spirit of comfort.