Words to a brokenhearted person...

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
May 3, 2013
Stories of broken hearted people are ENDLESS, everywhere on earth (and also in Heaven, where I guess someone misses human love).

That pain of being left is selfish, partly. I know it since I grow and grew with it.

When we have hurted people, when we left them alone -contrary to their loving will- they have suffered that pain and, often, we were not completely conscious of the broken heart we left and the wrong things we did.

When we were left by them, we were aware of the pain, we knew how it hits, and this time we know how it hurts (the lesson serves to avoid hurting or being hurt).

My life have both extremes and recently, I fell in love with one woman I adjusted to match (the whole thing is long and wrong, and I won´t repeat on telling those blogs I have posted) and that ended on Sept. 2012.

I know I had it a pure feeling, honest love. I could have it in the sensual sense or as a sexual relationship, but I stopped it before it was too late, because I was deeply involved with her.

The thing here, as a broken hearted man, when you knew you got the wrong person, we have to accept their refusal, their leaving away, their choice for another person... All are free to do it, to choose for another (if not married, because it is a long-termed commitment).

This year, by the way, I met with someone I have loved for more than 20 years. Innerly, as a secret, I planned that one day I could meet her to marry her (the way I thought I knew her) but, after some hours of re-encounter with a group of people, I found out I was wrong, she was not the one I thought she was and not the one I thought she would be when being Christian, so I´m glad I know I was wronged by my ideas and not others.

Do you like to find yourself being cheated or do you like to find out you have loved an adulterer?

I´m glad he left you! No matter how painfully it is today, little girl.

I have liked many songs of JOURNEY. Steve Perry seemed to have lived some of his songs but, as I have seen, "love" is an idealization, a dream seldom found.

Hope you find him!