Work on 'Museum of Bible' under way in US capital

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
P

phil112

I did not know this. The man behind it is Hobby Lobby owner Steve Green. Green started his business in Oklahoma and I wish he had built this here. I have never had a desire to go to Washington, but if Jesus tarries a few more years, I might go to see this. Try not to read any comments. The haters are out in force. satan's army is large and vociferous.

Work on 'Museum of Bible' under way in US capital

D

dalconn

May the Lord give Steve Green a triple portion!!

Jul 22, 2014
I think anything that has the potential to glorify God and His Word is a great idea. I do hope the creators of the Museum visit a lot of the best museums within the U.S. to get an idea of what makes a good museum fun. I had recently went to several museums and it was rather educational and fun. I hope they do the same so much here. They should have a wide variety of different artificats and collections. They should have cool museum movies. They should have some kind of unique ride or fun attraction that is a part of it, too.

Last edited: