Worry warts....

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
F

faithandlove

I worry alot. I'm worried now. Could I please get some prayers from you all to help me in this. I don't like to worry, because as a child of God it is a sin for His children to worry, but I still do it! Anybody else here worry alot?:)

L

libertygirl

Yes, I know what that is like. Praying for you.

O

OFM

matt.6 read all of it especially verses 33-end i will pray 4 you.

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
Been there, Jesus is healing it . :)
I like reading psalm 91 and 23, when I start to worry.
Praying that Jesus will wipe away every worry and concern you have ,and that He will fill those places in your heart with His delight in you! :)

Hugs and God bless
pickles

framester

Jan 4, 2010
Its only natural to worry - but too much?

Not Good!

Prayed for you. Let God do his thing and prepare to be amazed!

N

nw2u

Yes. Prayers sent for us all.

P

phoebe

I will give you My strength and bless you with My peace. Psalm 29:11

praying for you.

phoebe

Jilly81

Jan 16, 2011
"Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus." That's Philippians 4:6-7. Try immediately praying about an issue when you noticing yourself worrying about it; tell Him "Lord Jesus, I put this in your hands. If there's anything You want me to do about it, please show me now, but otherwise, please help me to simply trust You". Also, if something's really staying on your mind, there's a good chance that it's BECAUSE He wants you to pray about it :).

D

destiny

He will take away all ur worries, only allow him

F

faithandlove

Thanks everyone. Here lately, worry has been my constant friend and the one sure thing I could count on!:) I am more than happy to let go of this "friend".

God bless you all!!!!

S

shekaniah

Agreeing in prayer with my family in Christ... :)