Worship Leaders!

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
C

Co_IsaaC

Its obvious that in most evangelical churches music is super important,
I could go on tlkin about that, but my suggestion is a forum that has to do with music, where music leaders can share ideas, bands, music, chords, and just help out each other.

The main issue i would see with this would be the doctrinal part on the lyrics, but that could also be a Sub-room or just other discussion.

I strongly believe it would be REALLY helpful.

M

Musilany

I like your idea!!!!

D

Dmurray

LIKE as facebook would say.

C

Co_IsaaC

hahah As facebook would say!!
Nice

G

godsbluesman

Try U-sing or camroom-if you want to talk about that stuff-alot of us who perform are in these rooms-but also in any room at any given time

G

godsbluesman

many evvengelical churches snare very similar Gospels,I don't think you would have much problem there :)

J

JMans1187

I like your idea too! Music is what gets me through my rough days! Like DC Talk 'What if I Stumble', which has been stuck in my head all day!! I'm always looking for new songs to present to my church and Celebrate Recovery group!

J

JJluvsJesus

Yeah! something like a Worship room or something!!

May 16, 2010
I think one should go to their closet, if they want to worship, no insult meant) But Let US LOUD PRAISES unto the LORD!!!

OH I FEEL SO GUILTY BEING SO THUNDERSTRUCK!!! and unable to speak, because I know the Persecution that would prevail;

NO FRUIT

Love to ALL in OUR ROCK CHRIST and NEVER FORGET MOSES (pretty crusty dude)