WORTHY IS THE LAMB

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
May 18, 2011
Amen brother Lao, that IS a good song. I haven't heard that song in a long time.

S

shekaniah

Thank you for sharing the clips!
It does my heart good to see that other people get the message of who and what Jesus is for us...
He is my saving grace!
God bless your Resurrection day! ( AKA Easter)

May 18, 2011
I used to call that day easter. But I call it passover now. Easter has no meaning to me. But Passover has very deep meaning to me. That is the day I am celebrating. The one that means something.
Praise YHVH Gramps, that is awesome, Passover is amazing and so powerful. Shalom

V

VII

Sorry to be a bit off topic but, but i noticed mention of what our Lord went through for us so i thought i would mention how we know if he covers our sins

two examples of followers of our Lord Jesus Christ who are lying to them self,

1John2:3-4
3 Now by this we know that we know Him, if we keep His commandments. 4 He who says, “I know Him,” and does not keep His commandments, is a liar, and the truth is not in him.

1john1:6-7
6 If we say that we have fellowship with Him, and walk in darkness, we lie and do not practice the truth. 7 But if we walk in the light as He is in the light, we have fellowship with one another, and the blood of Jesus Christ His Son cleanses us from all sin.

Believe + walk in darkness = fake path = hell (evidence in these verses listed)

Believe + walk in light = fellowship + blood of Jesus Christ cleanses us from all sin = heaven (only if it is our Fathers will)

If you are a follower of our Lord Jesus Christ who came down in the Flesh and our Father the God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob, go study your bible and learn what walking in light or darkness even means

Thank you for your time, and have a good day.

Dude653

Mar 19, 2011
L

Laodicea

Amen brother Lao, that IS a good song. I haven't heard that song in a long time.
Yes it is a good song, and to think He didn't have to go through that. We see what happened to Him physically but, we cannot see any internal struggle He may have went through. Being God He did not have to go through that, but because of His great love for us He was prepared to give up everything for us. Moses was prepared to give everything up for Israel even though they complained all the time.
Exodus 32:31-32
(31) And Moses returned unto the LORD, and said, Oh, this people have sinned a great sin, and have made them gods of gold.
(32) Yet now, if thou wilt forgive their sin--; and if not, blot me, I pray thee, out of thy book which thou hast written.

This is the character God wants for us
Revelation 15:3

(3) And they sing the song of Moses the servant of God, and the song of the Lamb, saying, Great and marvellous are thy works, Lord God Almighty; just and true are thy ways, thou King of saints.

This is a song of experience

May 18, 2011
Yes it is a good song, and to think He didn't have to go through that. We see what happened to Him physically but, we cannot see any internal struggle He may have went through. Being God He did not have to go through that, but because of His great love for us He was prepared to give up everything for us. Moses was prepared to give everything up for Israel even though they complained all the time.
(31) And Moses returned unto the LORD, and said, Oh, this people have sinned a great sin, and have made them gods of gold.
(32) Yet now, if thou wilt forgive their sin--; and if not, blot me, I pray thee, out of thy book which thou hast written.

(3) And they sing the song of Moses the servant of God, and the song of the Lamb, saying, Great and marvellous are thy works, Lord God Almighty; just and true are thy ways, thou King of saints.

AMEN brother, every breath we take is a privelege. Baruch Hashem, YHVH.

Feb 21, 2012

Very beautiful song (my first time hearing it) and the clip was very compelling. It just brings home what Jesus endured on our behalf.

And scripture does speak on the internal struggle Jesus had.

Matt. 26:38, 39, 42, 44 Then he saith unto them, My soul is exceeding sorrowful, even unto death: . . . .And he went a little further, and fell on his face and prayed saying, O my Father, if it be possible, let this cup pass from me: nevertheless not as I will, but as thou wilt. . . . . He went away again the second time, and prayed, saying, O my Father, if this cup may not pass away from me, except I drink it, thy will be done.. . . . .And he left them and went away again and prayed the third time, saying the same words.

Mark 14:33-36, 39 And he taketh with him Peter and James and John, and began to be sore amazed, and to be very heavy; And saith unto them, My soul is exceeding sorrowful unto death: tarry ye here and watch. And he went forward a little and fell on the ground and prayed that if it were possible the hour might pass from him. And he said, Abba, Father, all things are possible unto thee; take away this cup from me: nevertheless not what I will, but what thou wilt. . . . And again he went away and prayed and spake the same words.

Luke 22:41-44 And he was withdrawn from them about a stone's cast, and kneeled dwon and prayed Saying Father if thou be willing remove this cup from me: nevertheless not my will, but thine be done. And there appeared an angel unto him from heaven, strengthening him. And being in agony he prayed more earnestly: and his sweat was as it were great drops of blood falling down to the ground.

Jesus knew what purpose His Father had for him but yet he still struggled with it. Thank God that Jesus always did the Father's will and because he did we have been redeemed, we have been sanctified, we have been justified.

Amen. :)