would appreacite

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Y

yahweh_is4me

Hi, I really don;t know how to word this, but I am very frustrated & confused , and my faith is getting low,
I have had one sister get healed of thyroid cancer ,great I am happy for that , but mean while I have another sister who has lung cancer and it has spread to her throat , she has been doing chemo but its not working , & its killing me watching her slowly wither away ..I pray and pray and she is getting worse ...
I just don't understand anymore .I know its bad but my faith is low and now I have allot of doubt coming in.
I just dont understand why God would touch one sister an forget the other one ..... idn
but Please pray for my sister and for my family this is so hard .... thank you ....

K

Kat50LovesJesus

Yahweh_is4me,
I'm not even going to speculate about it all...But I was having doubts about it all too, one time...I don't anymore...I had to settle that!!! It had to be settled in me...Once and for all...because Without Faith We Can't Please God...Oh He Is My All and All Now...Period!!! And I Will Be Content In All Things...No Matter What It Is...Hard To Do But I Have To...And I will pray as if every single person I pray for is healed...Because I believe they are...and I believe it is God's desire to heal everyone of His Children!!! Those of us that asks-receives...seeks-finds...and to him who knocks it will be opened...Luke 11:9-10...With every thing in me...I have lived what I believe Jesus is saying here...Don't give up...verse 8...because of his persistence...Whew...This Word Is Living Water To Me...
And I'm not one to know exactly word for word every Bible Verse...But I sure am being led to say this...Testifying really...And I'm saying The Lord will lead you to The Truth That You Need...This was The Truth I needed...

My husband was in the bedroom and started hollering that he was hurting!!! Right in the middle of his chest...Well kinda off to the side...Hollering...Get on the computer...Well what is the first thing that I do? Oh I obeyed him and got on the computer and started reading out loud things...Then what did I do? I grabbed the oil...out of the cabinet...(Oh yes...That's what The Lord has done to me...) My daughter hollering what is wrong with daddy? For an instant...Everything in me went bonkers...Then I started praying...and I said, "Nikki...I don't know but we gotta pray and we gotta pray now!!!" I poured out The Oil and laid my hands on him...and prayed a prayer that I can't tell you what it was...The Holy Spirit took over!!! That has happened more than once in my life...All I can tell you is that after a little while the pain stopped...And it was like it never happened...And my husband gave NO GLORY TO GOD...NONE...I know from where My Help Comes...

So...I was just rejoicing...Whew...Then about 6 months later...Here we go again...Woke up in the wee hours of the morning...Same thing...Hollering and hurting...I inquired Of The Lord...Lord...What do You want me to do? And the answer was...nothing...only to take him to the hospital...I didn't want to do that!!! But at 2-3 am here we go...Called his dad...He met us there...Anyway...To a person that believes That My God Heals...I was in a quandry...I have Faith That Moves Mountains...I Know I Do!!! Well it's amazing The Way God Will Show Us What He Wants Us To Know...And The Way God Is...He Will Get The Glory!!! We don't...

And then came this testimony...to my ears...that I needed so desparately!!!

There was a preacher...A man that laid hands on people and they were healed...but this same preacher that God used so many times to heal others...Had a sister...that got very sick...This testimony of his...Changed my life...Of Course He Laid Hands On Her and She Was Healed...But then a while went by and she got sick again...This tore him up!!! So he went into prayer...To Find Out Why...and this is what happened to him that settled it for him and then his testimony settled it for me...The Lord Told Him That His Sister Had Never Come To Him Personally...That She Had Not Prayed...Totally Rejected Him...Well...That was my answer...

We all have a choice...I've gone after My God...In Whom Are All Things...All Things That I Need...In Order To Come Out of Sin and Chaos...And To Be Reconciled To A Holy God!!! Oh my...This is so long now...I think I will not do this on the Prayer Request anymore...I'll just say...Whoops...I'm thinking I need to put this in "Testimony"...Hahaha

I know how it is to love so deeply...and to hurt for someone...and they won't listen...They won't even try...

I'm not saying at all that this is the same as your circumstances...I'm saying this happened in my life...and I hope it helps somewhat...

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
You and your sister are in my prayers in Jesus.
I know it is so very hard to understand, I just found out my little sister has cancer of the throat a few days ago.
But we must always remember that it is not our understanding that we rest in, but all understanding in Jesus that we rest our hope and comfort in.
Wait upon the Lord, he will bring all understanding in His time.
Trust me, He does have good timing. :)
You and your sister are in prayer in Jesus as long as you need.
Hugs and God bless.
pickles

S

sinnomorePTL

Dear Sister Karen, I know how hard it is too go through the hurt of a family member that has cancer. My sister had breast cancer, they said she had only a two % chance of survival. We waited through the surgery, waited through the chemo, cheno, chemo, pain suffering. It is now ten years later, she is fine, and loving the life God has given her. My Dad is 83 years old, has been fighting leuchemia for six years. He has been at deaths door many times only to have God send him back to us again. I have emphysema and heart problems, it is painful, but I do not fear death, as I know exactly where I'm going. If I had it my way, God could take me right now, but it would hurt my family too much. I pray that God heals both your sisters completely, and that He comforts you and the rest of those who care for them, in Jesus name, Amen

We will only know the reasons God chooses to do the things He does, when we are called home. In the mean time, we know that all things work for the good of those who love Him.

Pray for them sister, then rest easy, they are in Gods hands !!!

I pray that God takes away your pain and worry and replace it with peace and tranqulity that comes from putting your faith in God.

Love in Jesus Christ
brother Gary
Hi, I really don;t know how to word this, but I am very frustrated & confused , and my faith is getting low,
I have had one sister get healed of thyroid cancer ,great I am happy for that , but mean while I have another sister who has lung cancer and it has spread to her throat , she has been doing chemo but its not working , & its killing me watching her slowly wither away ..I pray and pray and she is getting worse ...
I just don't understand anymore .I know its bad but my faith is low and now I have allot of doubt coming in.
I just dont understand why God would touch one sister an forget the other one ..... idn
but Please pray for my sister and for my family this is so hard .... thank you ....