Wow! No more hurricanes.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

2ndTimeIsTheCharm

Feb 17, 2023
Do you realize how much energy that it would take to control a hurricane?

You don't need physical brute force to control a hurricane. It's done chemically by introducing some sort of agent into the atmosphere.

🌺

Billyd

May 8, 2014
You don't need physical brute force to control a hurricane. It's done chemically by introducing some sort of agent into the atmosphere.

🌺
It's going to take a lot of chemicals to have a major effect on a hurricane.

2ndTimeIsTheCharm

Feb 17, 2023
It's going to take a lot of chemicals to have a major effect on a hurricane.

You can affect change in a hurricane if you do it early enough and won't need so much. That's why scientists track it from it's earliest point when it's still weak. For hurricanes that head toward the eastern US, they usually start off the coast of western Africa.

One factor in the formation of hurricane systems is the sea surface temperature, so that's what the scientists are trying to change. Not only with chemicals, I'm now also reading that scientists are also trying to find non-chemical methods too. It's pretty interesting!

🏄🏻‍♀️

Billyd

May 8, 2014
The only result that I see is more and stronger storms. I think we need to stop messing with them, and let nature do its thing.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
The only result that I see is more and stronger storms. I think we need to stop messing with them, and let nature do its thing.
Well good news then, apparently this weekend nature is planning on doing its thing.

Nature doing its thing

Billyd

May 8, 2014
We're still recovering from last weekend. We're waiting on the power to return. Thank God for the generator.

The weather has really become weird during the last 10 years. Could this be the result of all these alternative power sources?