Wow ..what a turn about ..

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
T

TAZorek

"The Queen James Bible resolves long-standing interpretive ambiguity in key Bible passages regarding homosexuality, making the world’s first “Gay Bible.” San Francisco, CA (PRWEB) December 12, 2012. The assault on gay rights almost always comes from a belief that the Bible says homosexuality is a sin. Gay marriage is at the forefront of religious and political debate, and it all stems from people’s opinions on Biblical translation. The Queen James Bible is a new Bible that hopes to put an end to the debate, and arm Gay Christians and their supporters with a Bible of their own."

This is a alarming revelation. Not happy with the thought that what they do is wrong, they simply re-write the rules. How atheist can you get. Creating God in their own image.
For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears; 2 Tim 4:3

I warn everyone who hears the words of the prophecy of this book: if anyone adds to them, God will add to him the plagues described in this book, Rev 22:18

The 'anti-gay' Bible will be hitting the shelves to arm gays and their supporters with their own version of the Bible. It sounds very 'occult' to me. The end of days are upon us folks ...

Last edited:

Blain

The Word Weaver
Aug 28, 2012
they created a gay bible!? does that mean they messed with the word of god? oh man this is bad... its like the devil has his own bible! i don't have an issue with gays but messing with the word of god is way to far!

shrimp

Aug 28, 2011
The devil has many "bibles." Quite literally, the hard core satanists have their own bible. It's kind of an anti-bible.

I

Indubitably

We're headed for the day soon, when any group that behaves against part of the Bible will just rewrite it to satisfy their own agenda. The enemy will add confusion to confusion. We are in the last days of the last days. Sad for those against the truth of God, but I am rejoicing in His soon coming! I've wanted in my heart to be a groom again, but I will happily trade that for being His Bride!!!

T

TheGrungeDiva

The devil has many "bibles." Quite literally, the hard core satanists have their own bible. It's kind of an anti-bible.
Thanks ... I was going to say, yes, this isn't even CLOSE to the first time false Bibles have been written.

J

Jennyyyyy

But.
Like.
Why is this even necessary. Whoever thinks this is even a good idea is totally out of it. I don't understand the need for this.
I can't wrap my head around it though, really.

Nautilus

Jun 29, 2012
oh no someone rewrote part fo the bible...pust be armageddon...i mean im not even charming in on the whole gay bible part of it, but seriously listen to yourselves. We are somehow in the end of days because someone changed a few words? Heck the kjv was written in a way to support king james himself. youre telling me that didnt have changes in wording?

T

Trax

"The Queen James Bible resolves long-standing interpretive ambiguity in key Bible passages regarding homosexuality, making the world’s first “Gay Bible.” San Francisco, CA (PRWEB) December 12, 2012. The assault on gay rights almost always comes from a belief that the Bible says homosexuality is a sin. Gay marriage is at the forefront of religious and political debate, and it all stems from people’s opinions on Biblical translation. The Queen James Bible is a new Bible that hopes to put an end to the debate, and arm Gay Christians and their supporters with a Bible of their own."

This is a alarming revelation. Not happy with the thought that what they do is wrong, they simply re-write the rules. How atheist can you get. Creating God in their own image.
For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears; 2 Tim 4:3

I warn everyone who hears the words of the prophecy of this book: if anyone adds to them, God will add to him the plagues described in this book, Rev 22:18

The 'anti-gay' Bible will be hitting the shelves to arm gays and their supporters with their own version of the Bible. It sounds very 'occult' to me. The end of days are upon us folks ...
If someone takes a week off from work, and the next week, the person is asked, "Where were you
last week?" The reply is, "It was a company holiday." HR manager says, "No it wasn't. Who told you
it was a company holiday?" The person says, "Well, I changed the company policy to suit me."
HR manager says, "You're fired."

Well, these people aren't going to hear, "You are fired", but "Lake of Fire."

B

BarlyGurl

If someone takes a week off from work, and the next week, the person is asked, "Where were you
last week?" The reply is, "It was a company holiday." HR manager says, "No it wasn't. Who told you
it was a company holiday?" The person says, "Well, I changed the company policy to suit me."
HR manager says, "You're fired."

Well, these people aren't going to hear, "You are fired", but "Lake of Fire."
EXCELLENT!!!!:)

T

TAZorek

oh no someone rewrote part fo the bible...pust be armageddon...i mean im not even charming in on the whole gay bible part of it, but seriously listen to yourselves. We are somehow in the end of days because someone changed a few words? Heck the kjv was written in a way to support king james himself. youre telling me that didnt have changes in wording?
It's news. This is a thread in the news section. Oh, and yes, we are in the last days. How close to the end? Only God knows for sure. But it is news, and surely that is the point.

Blain

The Word Weaver
Aug 28, 2012
Again i don't mind being friends with gays, i mean what am i supposed to tell them your going to hell begone? But turning the word of god to suite them personally... who was the moron who thought of that!?