Wows in creation

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
L

Liesbeth

When I consider the heavens, .. the earth You created..

What in creation shows you some of God greatness, wisdom, humor, ... Makes you laugh or gets you in awe or just thankful to God?

- the amazing fact that in spring everything comes alive again: that plants and animals survived winter because God gave them the ability to hybernate or to lose leaves before winter...

G

glenwood74

When I wake up to a sunrise in the Colorado Rockies, then I know that my God is good. The beauty just leaves you in complete awe.

The sunsets are nice here too.

L

lighthousejohn

When I consider the heavens, .. the earth You created..

What in creation shows you some of God greatness, wisdom, humor, ... Makes you laugh or gets you in awe or just thankful to God?

- the amazing fact that in spring everything comes alive again: that plants and animals survived winter because God gave them the ability to hybernate or to lose leaves before winter...
I live in the middle of the desert and at night there is no light polution. I can see the vastness of the universe displayed in all it's brilliance before me. I am amazed that God put each one in it's place and gave them their name.

In Christ,
John

N

nanabean

What in God's creation makes me think of His greatness??

new born babies.....I get to babysit full time a new born starting in another two weeks....can't wait!!!

His wisdom??

making us each one individual.

His humor??

the duck-billed platapus!! hahaha!!

Makes me laugh or gets me in awe or just thankful to Him??

my family!!! (they are funny people! and I am in awe that He chose me to be with them! and I am very very thankful to Him for each one of them!)
also:
the park, the farmland, anything in nature...just makes me want to sing! (but you don't wanna hear me sing...................trust me!)

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
Some think Im silly because I love to walk my garden every day just to see how much it has grown.
But I cannot help but delight in the mirical of God's creation. The changes in every leaf, petal, or vine. To see how some flowers grow to greatness, or to see that despite the difficulties of another flower, see the greatness of its struggle to be.
I often wonder at how each plant knows what it is to be, always a flower, always a tree it seeks and becomes what it is called to do. As with all things in creation all become what they are called to be.
Only man is given the choice, and that is the great wonder and blessing that calls my praise to God!
And yet, we become then all that we can be in him!
God bless, pickles

L

Liesbeth

Clouds. Wow God, all those different shapes, and the way the light breaks on them. The way they grow, or fade, and move.
And clouds are plentiful in our country!

And I like to "walk in the garden" as well. It is a very small garden, but just enjoying the changes everyday (especially now in spring) and the shapes, colors, scents, and maybe pick some herbs to eat.
All the different shapes of the leaves and flowers, how many shades of green there are!! God must be very creative.
I am so thankful that I can see, smell, enjoy all this richness.

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
Clouds. Wow God, all those different shapes, and the way the light breaks on them. The way they grow, or fade, and move.
And clouds are plentiful in our country!

And I like to "walk in the garden" as well. It is a very small garden, but just enjoying the changes everyday (especially now in spring) and the shapes, colors, scents, and maybe pick some herbs to eat.
All the different shapes of the leaves and flowers, how many shades of green there are!! God must be very creative.
I am so thankful that I can see, smell, enjoy all this richness.
I enjoy hearing from another garden person. I agree with all you speak to, just the mirical of one leaf bares testament to Gods amazing greatness and creativity.
Smiles and God bless, pickles

W

wwjd_kilden

*bump*

Almost anything in nature can sometimes have me stop and think about how great our creator is.. I was walking on the beach yesterday evening and there were stripes of silver in the sand where the waves were breaking against the beach. it looked as if someone had walked along the shore with a large basket of silver grains and just poured them out as they went. It was so beautiful.

I love the sea, it makes me feel free for some reason. If I want to be alone with my thoughts or with God, I will, if I have the chance, go to the sea and enjoy the sound of the waves, the colors, the smells. Makes me wonder what paradise must be like when He gave us such things here on earth.

and of course thunderstorms are at the top of the list. Proper ones, with booming thunder that almost make the ground shake, lightning that lights up the room, when you can feel the power of nature and of God. It's just amazing