Writing~Greeting Cards

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
O

OFM

Well,I love too Write too Many of My Friends and Family.I am very alot much and expert now from over the years of buying Great Greeting Cards.I Get Them all on Sale,I o 2 the ChristMas Tree Shop they are 50% off,I get some at the CVS store with Coupons and buy 3 get 1 free offers.I Go 2 The Dollars Store buy 1 get 1 free or the 3-4 dollar cards for just a $1. I go To Big Lots Store hey are 25% off cost more,but nice for special occassitions.Well Card Shop Happy Every 1,i really hope tat you do i also get My Christmas Cards 1 year in Advance at 50-90$ off i got all my Christmas Cards this Year for around $4.50 cents for about 56 cards.I am A Card-Fanatic.
Bee Blessed AllWays,
Every 1,
Amen.

S

shirley

I DONT THINK YOUR A FANATIC ON GREETING CARDS ITS WISE AND A GOOD IDEA ; AND BY YOU SENDING OUT THOSE CARDS YOU MAKE A PERSONS DAY ALITTLE BETTER ; I OFTEN LOOK AT THE MEANING OF THE WORDS IN THE CARD IT BRINGS YOU THE FEELOF WHAT THAT PERSON REALLY THINKS N FEELS AND THE PICS TELLS THE STORY ABOUT THAT PERSON ITS SUCH A WONDERFUL FEELING OF JOY N ANTICAPATION OF GETTING CARDS AND LETTER

O

OFM

I DONT THINK YOUR A FANATIC ON GREETING CARDS ITS WISE AND A GOOD IDEA ; AND BY YOU SENDING OUT THOSE CARDS YOU MAKE A PERSONS DAY ALITTLE BETTER ; I OFTEN LOOK AT THE MEANING OF THE WORDS IN THE CARD IT BRINGS YOU THE FEELOF WHAT THAT PERSON REALLY THINKS N FEELS AND THE PICS TELLS THE STORY ABOUT THAT PERSON ITS SUCH A WONDERFUL FEELING OF JOY N ANTICAPATION OF GETTING CARDS AND LETTER

thanx SISTER CHIRSTIAN CUPCAKE SHIRLEY....