ya

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
L

lovergrl1

i just got out the hospital for trying to kill mii self im onli 16 but to b honest i want to do it just end mii life righ here right now i pray i read i ask for help but nothing has worked im scared i dont want to die but then again wen im just sitting down thinking all i want to do is end everything end mii pain and i dont no wat to do

M

morgan2294

:( :(
I'm praying for you
please
please
please
please
please
don't give up.

S

songster

Hi, I read some of your other posts. You posted a poem by Anne Sexton, called 'Wanting to die. I know that you don't want to die, but I also believe that you are trying to cope with some pain in your life. Can you tell me about that? :)

F

flozzzy

please don't give up, there is alot of good in the world that is worth living for. your here for a reason, God put u on the earth for a reason. u need to be here, experience live to the full. i'll be praying for u

F

Follower16

i agree with flozzy. just think tho, us, ppl u dont know, r here to help, and u made a good choice coming here to siblings in Christ, to ask for help. i hope that by now, ur ok, bein as its been a few weeks since the last post