yeah

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
May 13, 2013
I can sit here and post whatever I like without anyone seeing it. I don't know why I still post.

Attachments

G

Cuz you need someone to listen to...everyone gets that feeling. Sorry I saw this on the side by the forums. People do see this but Idk...

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
I saw it as well, you are never alone, it's all in God's care. :)

God bless
pickles

M

Mammachickadee

Perhaps because all it takes is vocalizing an issue to the public for the jitters to go away. If you get a response, it's usually cause someone thinks they an the answer. If you don't, maybe ya gotta rephrase it or try again.

G

Please visit Gospel Counsellors on facebook (blue cross) you guys like to speak up, i like that i to am like that, i have 528 friends on my fb page and no one speaks on there or shares their experiences! I love talking about Christ and just want people to share their stories, their walk with Christ or their experiences. Thanks for your support you guys, God Bless you all xx