yep u guys r rite

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
R

Rockstar81

great point why date non christians light and dark have nothing in common i know by exp

C

ChristopherMichael

Right on man. Sometimes it doesn't hurt to get out and casually date (for one or two dates) non-Christians, to help work on your social skills.

- Topher

1still_waters

Right on man. Sometimes it doesn't hurt to get out and casually date (for one or two dates) non-Christians, to help work on your social skills.

- Topher
You know how the airforce has flight simulators. Someone should invent a date simulator. It be a great game for xbox, wii or ps3.

D

dovey

Im to extreme in nature to date casually...tried it once, and felt really bad, the guy liked me a bit too much.....seems silly too like you are trying on shoes....

P

paulou

i personly think that i don't get on with non christians enough to date them ,but i have friends that are of different religions and get on with them well too. i also have a few non christian friends but as a potential life partner or a person who i will date, if they were not a christian then i don't think i would date them. the only reason is that i don't get on that well with non christians as at my work there are only a few, and i grt on with them more better from past and present experiences.