Yo! x)

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Y

yoej_ogart

What do you guys like doing for fun? Video games? Sports? Music? Tell me! :D

Dec 12, 2009
Rugby, basketball, soccer, and goof around with friends mostly.

B

BeauBLESSED

Joe, you won't see me go a day without playing video games!!! My Wii is my most proudest posession. ^_^

Y

yoej_ogart

Joe, you won't see me go a day without playing video games!!! My Wii is my most proudest posession. ^_^
hahaha.. Oh gosh, you sound like my brother! :O

x) Wii is okay to me, it's all about.. the Nintendo 64! The classic games are the best :)

Y

yoej_ogart

Rugby, basketball, soccer, and goof around with friends mostly.
Awesome! I love rugby, it's such a.. "rough around the edges" game! x)

B

BeauBLESSED

hahaha.. Oh gosh, you sound like my brother! :O

x) Wii is okay to me, it's all about.. the Nintendo 64! The classic games are the best :)
Ohhz! I didn't know you had a brother! Does he live with you or is he with Mum at the moment?
Which N64 games do you like? I think I can tell what some of them might be...

Y

yoej_ogart

Ohhz! I didn't know you had a brother! Does he live with you or is he with Mum at the moment?
Which N64 games do you like? I think I can tell what some of them might be...
Yeah! He's mental so I have to take care of him.. He is here with me at
the hell house x/ ..Hmm, lemme remember.. Mario Party and Mario Cart 64 were
my all time favorites as a kid..

B

BeauBLESSED

Hmm, lemme remember.. Mario Party and Mario Cart 64 were
my all time favorites as a kid..
I knew Mario Kart 64 would be one of them! I thought Super Mario 64 would've been one of them as well though. That's a good one, even better if you have the DS port!
Mario Kart 64 is a lot of fun in multiplayer! Did you ever play it with friends?

Y

yoej_ogart

I knew Mario Kart 64 would be one of them! I thought Super Mario 64 would've been one of them as well though. That's a good one, even better if you have the DS port!
Mario Kart 64 is a lot of fun in multiplayer! Did you ever play it with friends?
It was always me and my brother! We used to be best friends.. :/ Until he got hit, but I love
those classic games, like Pacman! :)

J

Jordan9

I loved Goldeneye 007 for the N64. Actually, not loved, I still love it. :p

Super Smash Bros. is also a necessary game for the N64. Falcon PUUUUUUUNCH!

Y

yoej_ogart

I loved Goldeneye 007 for the N64. Actually, not loved, I still love it. :p

Super Smash Bros. is also a necessary game for the N64. Falcon PUUUUUUUNCH!
Heck yeah!!! Falcon rules!! lol :D

B

BeauBLESSED

It was always me and my brother! We used to be best friends.. :/ Until he got hit, but I love
those classic games, like Pacman! :)
Got hit? How do you mean? Literally hit or hit with some kind of euphoria? ^^;
Geez I'm a dizzy cow! D:
I was so whipped on Pacman one time! I started to catch wind of the ghosts' tricks and I managed to make it past the first level without gettig whittled down to one life! How do you fare at a game of Pacman? ;)